Cobra AMP CELL Hybrids & Fairway Woods Preview

Nevermind... Went back and read the first ten pages again. Seems to be a big hit..

Haha, I know I was a big fan of it in Iowa. I need to get it in my hands to put through its paces ON course though sometime for sure.

Has anybody hit the 3W? Opinions? It has me interested...

I loved it. Heck I even was pounding it off the deck on the 3+ setting. If people are not swinging this club prior to buying a 3W, they are doing themselves a disservice. I was loving everything about it

I loved it. Heck I even was pounding it off the deck on the 3+ setting. If people are not swinging this club prior to buying a 3W, they are doing themselves a disservice. I was loving everything about it

I second the Chunky one here. They really are really good.

I'll admit though, post Iowa with SO much going on I'd almost forgotten all about them. Shame on me.

Has anybody hit the 3W? Opinions? It has me interested...

I took 5 swings with it, no a long, but I hate hitting fw off mats in a sim because I find the numbers don't come out to be very accurate. The two things I took from it though easy to launch and forgiving. Which is why it's going in the bag.

The only thing I'm pondering is maybe ordering with the Matrix HD 6 as opposed to the Fuel.

Well put, it was a beast from tee or deck!!!

I took 5 swings with it, no a long, but I hate hitting fw off mats in a sim because I find the numbers don't come out to be very accurate. The two things I took from it though easy to launch and forgiving. Which is why it's going in the bag.

The only thing I'm pondering is maybe ordering with the Matrix HD 6 as opposed to the Fuel.

Which is all I need to hear!!

I am in heavy heavy ponder mode for overhauling the long clubs in my bag. The amp cell is at the top of the list for replacing my hybrid and 3-wood. I may have an expensive trip to golfsmith tomorrow! The ability to change the lofts without altering the openness/closeness of the face is HUGE

I am in heavy heavy ponder mode for overhauling the long clubs in my bag. The amp cell is at the top of the list for replacing my hybrid and 3-wood. I may have an expensive trip to golfsmith tomorrow! The ability to change the lofts without altering the openness/closeness of the face is HUGE

SmartPad is where it's at!!!
[h=2]AMP CELL SmartPad Technology[/h]
us13tech-amp-cell-d-smartpad.jpg

[h=4]AMP CELL SmartPad Technology[/h] Delivers a square face at address regardless of loft setting. For added shot workability, SmartPad allows the golfer to slightly open or close the driver as needed at address.

i'm liking the silver option for either the 3wood or the hybos in my bag this year....

will probably be my hybrid

i'm liking the silver option for either the 3wood or the hybos in my bag this year....

Good choices. It is super slick looking.

wow! just like the drivers, just stunning to look at, especially in that red color! I wonder how they play to the ugly but dealy Mashies I and a lot of people play with

wow! just like the drivers, just stunning to look at, especially in that red color! I wonder how they play to the ugly but dealy Mashies I and a lot of people play with

I can't wait to find out. Hybrids always seem to be my favorite clubs in the bag and I am going to enjoy seeing how they compare against the Mashie's and J40's, as they are 2 of my all time favorites.

Be on the lookout for the new Cobra fitting carts, they are packed full of 2013 Cobra awesomeness!!!
IMG_4743_zpsec296968.jpg

IMG_4744_zpsd6dd7c51.jpg

I was so surprised how well the woods and hybrids performed both off the tee and the turf, I can't wait to try them out on an outdoor range and real turf!!!

Two great videos:
[video=youtube_share;ZV-ywUhZqds]http://youtu.be/ZV-ywUhZqds[/video]

now that is nice.

That blue is so sharp looking in person. Great pickup! What loft did you settle on?

Look what I had at the doorstep yesterday when I got home...

81F15E23-6A16-45B7-8BDA-F931BC37C426-8566-000034FA0EFF2775_zpsfa1ed32a.jpg

5E8113B3-3935-4F41-9A62-648C10AC930C-8566-000034F9E828BC4E_zps5b870a79.jpg

Awesome looking stick dude. Really love the looks of it.

That blue looks so awesome! I wish I can find blue in LH in store or on ebay. All I can find is red and silver.

So tempting to think about replacing my rbz with this.

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

man that blue looks fantastic! great decision on that one Tahokie.
keep us updated with how that bad boy performs.

Thanks!

This is the 3-4w, and I'm going to run it at 14* first. Fits my gaps perfectly, as I have a 17* hybrid and 21* hybrid...

I love the way it sets up. You wouldn't know it from my pic angle, but it looks like it sets up slightly open, which is what I like.

Should gap in well. The beauty is you can change it up if it doesn't

I'm really pondering the 23 or 24 degree hybrid in that pretty blue. It just looks so good in person and I poked the heck out of it

That blue looks amazing. Nice!

Back