Cobra amp women clubs

Jaybanks9

Reaction score
Handicap
The wife and I were at golf galaxy today and I was showing her the women's clubs since she wants another set since she's playing on the set I bought her a few years ago without a fitting. She's 5'7 and her clubs seem a bit short. Her next set will be fitted. When I looked at the amps they were gorgeous! The finish is a pearlescent finish that was sweet. The green grips and accent I thought they looked better than the guys clubs. Any ladies here played these or have any recommendations for sets to try since I'm not too familiar with the ladies clubs? Thanks guys

I was at the store a bit ago with my mom looking at clubs and that was the one set that really caught my eye for her. It's very hard to find clubs for her since usually stores dont carry a large selection.

She liked the feel of them and they seemed to perform very well for her on the monitor and I think that when she is ready to upgrade her current iron set that those are the ones she is going to choose.

Im sorry I cant be more help but I haven't had as much experience with women's clubs as I would like to.

There are full threads on the entire line for ladies with quite a bit of feedback. GG has worked hard on the course with them and done live feedback during our live testing sessions and after thought feedback in the AMP threads. Do a little searching and you should come up with a ton of info.

I am also 5'7" and was fitted to men's senior flex graphite irons and regular flex driver and woods. Glad you're getting her fitted to make sure she has the right length and flex. It made a big difference for me.

Thanks concept. They are a good looking set.
Thanks jb. I'll do a search and start reading the reviews.
Thanks kellybo. She has a set of callaway that are about 6-7 years old and she said she feels like she is bent over a lot to hit them. It is amazing the difference w a fitting. I got fitted a half inch short and can now hit a 4iron lol. Thanks again

Back