Review Cobra C Crown Backpack

OITW

Reaction score
14 Lucky THPers were given a Cobra C Cown Backpack with the Morgan Cup Logo on it as part of the Morgan Cup swag we received this year.

ABOUT:
COBRA's Crown Backpack features an oversized main compartment with organized storage, a front Velcro pocket for easy storage, a top grab handle and comfort shoulder straps. A slip through slot provides easy stacking on your Crown Carry On. The perfect travel companion.

• Main compartment with organized storage
  • Internal and external pockets for maximized storage
  • Front velcro pocket with organization
  • Valuables pocket
  • Two side pockets, one zippered and one slip pocket for beverages • External zippered pocket
  • Top grab handle and comfort shoulder straps
  • Slip through slot for easy stacking on rolling carry on

SPECS:
  • Material Content:
  • Shell: 99% Polyester, 1% Polyurethane
  • Lining: 100% Polyester
  • Size: 12” x 18” x 6”
  • Style #: 909399

Price: $120

Buy it here

Held for thoughts

That one looks really good. I may have been lurking heavy at the CPG appareal/accessories website over the last week :sneaky:

That one looks really good. I may have been lurking heavy at the CPG appareal/accessories website over the last week :sneaky:

It's really great with the pockets, might be on the smaller size, ie laptop bag. The Morgan Cup logo is the cherry on top :love:

Used mine on the trip home! Fantastic backpack!

This is on the smaller side for backpacks, which I like. Whole lotta pockets everywhere in that thing. Perfect for flying or anything really. Only thing I wish it had was a chest strap. That is just personal preference thought. Great overall backpack.

If I had one of these, it would become my new work laptop bag. I think it looks great, and I'd love to carry around a good conversation starter everywhere I go!

I love the looks and detail of it. And the crown C is my favorite logo in golf right now.

Finding a good backpack that is compact yet still delivers a large amount of room is hard these days. Love the looks of these.

@OITW do those front diamond patches have a function? I see that something can slip though, maybe like the back of a hat? I looked but I may have missed the design purpose.

This looks very nice... could definitely seeing using something like this to take on golfing trips or just storing golfing gear/supplies.

And the MC logo is just on fire!!!!

That looks so good, I would use that a LOT!

Glad these are as good as they looked in all the swag pictures!

First time using this for a little weekend getaway was fantastic and received a few compliment.

hat clips on the front were great.

packed glasses a 26 oz yeti laptop/charging cords toiletries wireless headphones and my toiletries bag

could have packed more but would have been really tight.

Was comfortable on the back when walking with it.

Back