JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The iron family from Cobra Golf is extremely robust, and with that plethora of choices comes a new aesthetic option that will surely please even the most discerning golfer. Recently, the debut of the RF Proto iron turned heads with its appearance, and today they are unveiling the entire Copper Series.

The Cobra Copper Series is a new finish, inspired by Rickie Fowler, that will grace multiple sets of irons. In addition to the brand new KING RF Forged MB, the KING Tour and KING Forged TEC each are available...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait....so the King Tours and FT's are going to be available in a copper finish....? Say it ain't so :eek:

hello forged tec copper!!!

Welp....those are FREAKING AMAZING

For our opposite handed readers, both the KING Tour irons and Forged TEC irons are available in both RH and LH

giphy.gif

I am curious, as they are PVD, when you say underneath they are satin, is there any actual copper in the clubs? I was hoping there was, as the patina would be incredible.

Oh MY!

This ....... all this for the MC!

OH my dear lord. Those Copper MIMs are calling to me in a big way. WOW.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Wonder if Mc'ers will be able to order these?

Hmm. Interesting. I heard rumblings of this.
I'm a fan of the copper finish, but I really think the king tour looks better in the original finish.

But the forged tec...🤤

Those...Are...STUNNING!!

Really like the looks of this finish!

OH my dear lord. Those Copper MIMs are calling to me in a big way. WOW.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Wonder if Mc'ers will be able to order these?
Oh hell I hope so.....

Those are great looking Irons. I like the look lots.

Amazing!! Those are truly incredible to look at :oops::oops::oops::love::love::love:

Holy moly....

Those MIM tours

Oh my laaaaaaawd!!!!

Dang it, I didn't plan on buying new irons this year but those MIM's are so freaking good looking in that finish! This is going to be a true test of willpower.

Any chance THP or Cobra has some pictures of them after some use / wear?? Would love to see that

Yeah, these are incredible, and the new RF makes it more palatable as far as grabbing a set for fun goes. :love::love::love::love:

That finish looks great. I'd like to see what it looks like as it wears though, I'm not sure I'm sold on the Copper/Satin SS worn look being that appealing.

Back