If they somehow made these where the finish did not wear, I would buy them 110%. Those look so amazing
I honestly think that as they start to wear they will look even better.

I saw a set of the Copper Tour MIMs in PGA Superstore yesterday evening. They are just stunning in person. If I were in the market for a set, the extra hundred bucks would be so worth it.

I wonder how the FT look behind the ball. I think the copper would frame up nicely

I wonder how the FT look behind the ball. I think the copper would frame up nicely
Not the Forged TEC, but here is the KING Tour behind the ball in the Tech Studio.

E0F7686E-7301-4DBA-9F84-728F1895D533.jpeg

Not the Forged TEC, but here is the KING Tour behind the ball in the Tech Studio.

View attachment 8997644
I wasn't sure if I would like the look at address, but this just looks fantastic. And I agree with what others have said, in that I bet they look even better as they begin to wear. Something to be said for confidence when looking down at a shot, and these just scream confidence.

View attachment 8997644

I love this color. I hope more companies do more like this.. It is so stunning. I know when I asked why the new apex was not coming out in black this year I was told there is not a big enough market for it. Seems that Cobra thinks there is.

Man copper tours, special edition edges and the peacoat woods would be one heck-uv-a looking bag! Saw the irons in person yesterday and they look fantastic!

To Copper or not to Copper? That is the question. I just worry about the wear after a few months. If I get copper I’ll force myself to order the 3 and 4 iron for the sake of having them all.

To Copper or not to Copper? That is the question. I just worry about the wear after a few months. If I get copper I’ll force myself to order the 3 and 4 iron for the sake of having them all.
Could make it easy for you and just say they aren’t available for the Morgan Cup 😳😂

Are these given a copper version of the DBM (DCM?) or are they something closer to a PVD coating?

Are these given a copper version of the DBM (DCM?) or are they something closer to a PVD coating?
If you read the article they are PVD

Could make it easy for you and just say they aren’t available for the Morgan Cup 😳😂

I’m actually not leaning towards copper 😀 Not if I can’t get black shaft 😂 I’m gonna order the 3 and 4 to go with the Morgan Cup bag. (Those won’t be in play at the cup) only spot left is the alternative (hybrid or utility) club that sits between the 5 wood and 7 wood.

Wow, that copper looks so good.

Still have yet to see these in person 🥲

Back