That seems to be fairly standard now for premium irons right? Somewhere between 1200-1500?

Sure. But are they "permium" or just a different finish? Or does one predicate allowing to call them "premium". Im certainly not bashing the looks or the design. I dont think i remember a price increase for the black finish? I could be wrong.

Oh yes that would be amazing!
le-wedge-1-min.jpg

Those are gorgeous! And this other handed reader thanks you for your mentioning the clubs are LH as well... except for those ones:D

These are ๐Ÿ”ฅ!!!

I was wondering when this announcement would be official as I had seen some photos around.

Sure. But are they "permium" or just a different finish? Or does one predicate allowing to call them "premium". Im certainly not bashing the looks or the design. I dont think i remember a price increase for the black finish? I could be wrong.
The entire line is premium in my opinion.

Not yet but we describe it in the article a bit. It will bring satin to the surface and blend with thecopper a bit
I saw that comment and became instantly fascinated at how these irons will wear. It sounds like a positive not a negative.

I think the OEMs are realizing that golfers like options and when they look this good, they are going to get snapped up.
Way to go CPG!

Website shows $1400 for the forged tecs:/ not sure thatโ€™s worth it

Just gorgeous!

The entire line is premium in my opinion.

Including the non copper finish??? If so, I guess ill need to have some clarity on what makes one premium vs non premium. I think there is a standard release from every single OEM, every cycle. Some decide to go a bit deeper and offer something limited or special (re: mizuno, etc) Some say they are "premium" and to me thats pretty subjective from person to person, player to player as you mentioned. I guess i cant wrap my head around any type of marketing that says its a "premium" product. To me its a marketing term. If it were truly premium and stood above the competition, then more people / pros would be playing it. Regardless of who made it. People play what works best for them or what they get fit into. I dont think any fitter is saying, these copper finish irons fit you better than the normal finish. Its a vanity thing isnt it?

But i dont think its a premium product just because the finish is different. Same with any other OEM that does the same thing fwiw.

This is probably a topic for a different thread. Not meaning to hijack this one. They are great looking irons. Theyd be even more great if they werent priced @ $1400 as nothing is different other than the finish on them

King forged tec copper, in OL?

Including the non copper finish??? If so, I guess ill need to have some clarity on what makes one premium vs non premium. I think there is a standard release from every single OEM, every cycle. Some decide to go a bit deeper and offer something limited or special (re: mizuno, etc) Some say they are "premium" and to me thats pretty subjective from person to person, player to player as you mentioned. I guess i cant wrap my head around any type of marketing that says its a "premium" product. To me its a marketing term. If it were truly premium and stood above the competition, then more people / pros would be playing it. Regardless of who made it. People play what works best for them or what they get fit into. I dont think any fitter is saying, these copper finish irons fit you better than the normal finish. Its a vanity thing isnt it?

But i dont think its a premium product just because the finish is different. Same with any other OEM that does the same thing fwiw.

This is probably a topic for a different thread. Not meaning to hijack this one. They are great looking irons. Theyd be even more great if they werent priced @ $1400 as nothing is different other than the finish on them
To be fair they are only $100 more than the standard King Tour at $1299

To be fair they are only $100 more than the standard King Tour at $1299

Hmm. Ok then i thought the King Tours were like $899. So, if thats the case then its fine i suppose and i can be more on board with it. Did cobra raise the prices on everything recently and ive just been living in a cloud?

I wish I had the game for the King Tours.

A $100 increase doesn't seem so bad for the premium finish.

I'm surprised the new MBs are $1100 cheaper than the RF Protos, though.

Hmm. Ok then i thought the King Tours were like $899. So, if thats the case then its fine i suppose and i can be more on board with it. Did cobra raise the prices on everything recently and ive just been living in a cloud?
I don't think so :unsure: RAD Speed are only $899 which seems about right. I think Forged Tec have been $1099 for some time.

Website shows $1400 for the forged tecs:/ not sure thatโ€™s worth it

The article in the first post has all of the details including price, shafts, etc.

I do think the brand is putting out premium products. New finishes come at a cost at times, but I don't think $100 increase is out of line.

That's the price of the Radspeeds ;) King Tours have always been at that price point

Edit: when I was typing the response, no one had responded yet. but it looks like I'm far from the first to tell you this. Didn't mean to say the same things others already had lol

I do think the brand is putting out premium products. New finishes come at a cost at times, but I don't think $100 increase is out of line.
not 100% sure why, but i thought they wer all under $1k

I think the prices are pretty well in line, both competitive and attractive for the value proposition.

And, I absolutely love how the paint fill (yellow and green) on the wedge below complements the copper finish, and the yellow ferrule trim rings completely set the whole thing off. That is a snazzy looking golf club.

"Underneath this look however, is satin, and over time the combination of fantastic copper finish mixed with a worn satin pattern looks very good."

Schweeet. Curious how they will wear out over time.

The article in the first post has all of the details including price, shafts, etc.

Right, the article shows the forged tecs as $1199. Is that a typo? Just genuinely curious

Back