Cobra Equipment Ordering: 2020 Morgan Cup Experience

Placing your equipment order is one of those "cant believe this event is real" moments on THP.
Have fun with it & don't overthink it. I say get what you want, not what you think you need.
What he means to say, friends, is...

overthink everything.
don't read the directions.
embrace the internet.

Going all in sir...OL all the way. Since SZ doesn’t offer the LW, going with the Black OL wedge to round things out.
in a loft I think will be very serviceable too.

so freaking awesome....

Oh and my favorite part of it all? Everything I was fit into is a stock offering— nothing crazy so what I order will be what I play. Thank you quirky swing and Cobra/THP for making this so much easier...haha haha :D

Going all in sir...OL all the way. Since SZ doesn’t offer the LW, going with the Black OL wedge to round things out.
I can't wait to follow your experience with these!!

“. Since you are Tour Players for the weekend though, your shaft choice does not end there. Want something not stock? Go get it. You can play any shafts you want in this event, but the ones coming from Cobra Golf will be from their standard offerings”

Since this is a tour event, where will the tour van be parked at the course? For those after market adjustments...

“. Since you are Tour Players for the weekend though, your shaft choice does not end there. Want something not stock? Go get it. You can play any shafts you want in this event, but the ones coming from Cobra Golf will be from their standard offerings”

Since this is a tour event, where will the tour van be parked at the course? For those after market adjustments...

All drivers will be conforming.

I'm fond of you, but keep the OL cooties away from me :ROFLMAO:
We still need to play together at some point and I will make you hit one of my 7 irons.

We still need to play together at some point and I will make you hit one of my 7 irons.
Way too kind. Offer him a wedge.

Way too kind. Offer him a wedge.
When I say "one of" that means I'm just gonna give you a club and not tell you what it is lol.

I've got a 60* that he might spin back all the way to his divot

When I say "one of" that means I'm just gonna give you a club and not tell you what it is lol.

I've got a 60* that he might spin back all the way to his divot
I’m certain I can hit it behind my divot. When I toe it to death.

Back