Cobra Equipment Ordering: 2020 Morgan Cup Experience

I know Cobra offers some fantastic shaft no upcharge shaft options, but how many of you guys are planning to re-shaft after your order?
No plans to change anything on what I order. (y)

This is a fun follow, I am looking forward to seeing what each of u end up with. If I was in your guys shoes right now my brain would b spinning. Top end of the bag would be driving me nuts, big tour 3 wood vs tour 3, possibly tour 5 and no hybrid? Driver and irons would b no brainers. Enjoy the process and hopefully everyone lights up the course with the new sticks

These club selections are looking good. You guys will like the MIM wedges!

I know Cobra offers some fantastic shaft no upcharge shaft options, but how many of you guys are planning to re-shaft after your order?

Yes definitely planning to re-shaft everything as soon as it comes in. I don’t trust those Cobra custom order guys at all. Probably do my own lie adjustments and grips as well.

;)

Yes definitely planning to re-shaft everything as soon as it comes in. I don’t trust those Cobra custom order guys at all. Probably do my own lie adjustments and grips as well.

;)
Couping?! Haha

This is a fun follow, I am looking forward to seeing what each of u end up with. If I was in your guys shoes right now my brain would b spinning. Top end of the bag would be driving me nuts, big tour 3 wood vs tour 3, possibly tour 5 and no hybrid? Driver and irons would b no brainers. Enjoy the process and hopefully Team Hackers lights up the course with the new sticks

FIFY

I was basically locked in for 3-G in the King Forged Tec until I got on course today and got reminded just how awesome the Speedback (and now Speedzone) irons are.

Ugh. I might actually end up with a couple 4 irons after all lmao

I was basically locked in for 3-G in the King Forged Tec until I got on course today and got reminded just how awesome the Speedback (and now Speedzone) irons are.

Glad me staying up waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy past my bedtime paid off and I know what I’m talking about, you should have Yags have them grind in a 2 vs the 4 for you ha

Glad me staying up waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy past my bedtime paid off and I know what I’m talking about, you should have Yags have them grind in a 2 vs the 4 for you ha
haha go two strong and bury the stamp on the sole eh?

Tough choices there Captain Dan. So much to love from our friends at Cobra.

what everybody orders will most definitely be interesting

Speedzone 4 iron as a driving iron sounds good. Who cares if there's technically two 4 irons in the bag..

Speedzone 4 iron as a driving iron sounds good. Who cares if there's technically two 4 irons in the bag..
I'm going to turn it into a 3 iron hahaha

On the way to getting my clubs finalized, had already posted my initial fitting details in other threads.

SZ 9* HZRDUS Yellow
SZ 3 Wood HZRDUS Yellow
SZ 3 and 4 Hybrid Recoil EXS 480
SZ 5-GW KBS Tour 90
MIM 54 & 58 wedges

All with Lamkin Sonar Connect Midsize with +6 wraps(kidding) :ROFLMAO:

One last fitting session on Saturday morning to confirm all and see if maybe some more graphite makes it into the bag. (y)
Bag is finalized. Last fitting this morning to make sure all was set. Better driver swing this morning and we changed to the Xtreme at tour length.

Wanted to try graphite shafts in irons and glad that I did. As soon as we switched to them, immediately hit 5 shots 170 yards down the middle....sold!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SZ Xtreme 9* HZRDUS Yellow
SZ 3 Wood HZRDUS Yellow
SZ 5-GW Project X Catalyst
MIM 54 & 58 wedges

Bag is finalized. Last fitting this morning to make sure all was set. Better driver swing this morning and we changed to the Xtreme at tour length.

Wanted to try graphite shafts in irons and glad that I did. As soon as we switched to them, immediately hit 5 shots 170 yards down the middle....sold!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SZ 3 Wood HZRDUS Yellow
MIM 54 & 58 wedges
That 170 yard GW is money!!

I am close to finalizing my bag. The fitting I had messed with my head for driver but that’s okay.
SZ 10.5 aldila rogue
SZ 5 wood atmos black 6s
SZ 3H recoil esx 480
Forged tec 4-PW Nippon modus 105 S 1 degree weak and 2 degrees up
MIM wedges in 50 54 58 modus wedge flex.
I may do a 4H instead I don’t know yet.

SZ 3 Wood HZRDUS Yellow
MIM 54 & 58 wedges
Solid looking set up! I am debating between 4H and 4 iron.

SZ 3 Wood HZRDUS Yellow
MIM 54 & 58 wedges
That's a solid setup. I love the choice of catalyst shafts in the SZ irons!!

I am close to finalizing my bag. The fitting I had messed with my head for driver but that’s okay.
SZ 10.5 aldila rogue
SZ 5 wood atmos black 6s
SZ 3H recoil esx 480
Forged tec 4-PW Nippon modus 105 S 1 degree weak and 2 degrees up
MIM wedges in 50 54 58 modus wedge flex.
I may do a 4H instead I don’t know yet.

Great bag as well. The Modus wedge flex works really well for me in the MIM wedges

I just keep thinking about how the SpeedZone 4 iron with an X hybo graphite shaft is such a unique club and, basically made for your swing.

I just keep thinking about how the SpeedZone 4 iron with an X hybo graphite shaft is such a unique club and, basically made for your swing.
I am kind of into it.

Now to decide whether I want it to be 18 degrees or 17 degrees haha

Back