Cobra Equipment Ordering: 2021 Morgan Cup Experience

For those ordering, what are the top 3 things you are excited about with the new bag and why?
7 Wood
One Length
XB driver

@DataDude Just saw the Louisville location. We will have to try to connect this summer once the clubs come in to give them a go somewhere along I-71.

For those ordering, what are the top 3 things you are excited about with the new bag and why?

1) RadSpeed driver and woods - low spin distance machines for me!~
2) RadSpeed hybrids felt very good and had great performance
3) Forged Tecs - that forged feeling was so smooth when paired with Recoils

I did not get a chance to test the SnakeBite wedges, but if they perform similar to the the MIMs, they will be awesome

For me:

1.) The putter. I'm not sure I can be a two iron set kinda guy, but I could collect putters in a heartbeat.
2.) Specialty gap wedge. I'm excited to build out a wedge matrix for pitch shots. It was on the to-do list for the year but this makes it more fun.
3.) Rap Speed XB. My driving stats are the weakest part of my game. Hoping this will help.

1) RadSpeed driver and woods - low spin distance machines for me!~
2) RadSpeed hybrids felt very good and had great performance
3) Forged Tecs - that forged feeling was so smooth when paired with Recoils

I did not get a chance to test the SnakeBite wedges, but if they perform similar to the the MIMs, they will be awesome
I'm torn on another hybrid or wood, will make the call after a demo day near me this weekend. Hope to hit some off grass.

Long frustrating day and am no closer to really nailing down my bag. By time I drove down after doing a bunch of work around the house I was stiffened up and sore. They still have not gotten their current year fitting cart that they had said they would have by now and so on. I did hit the 7 and 9 iron Rad OL and liked the feel but shaft....they had the 460 ESX as the only current graphite but, he plugged in a R flex Fujikura from last year that I absolutely crushed, 189 carry 7 iron and 156 carry 9 iron! :oops:
I think I'm just going to stick to my original pick and go 780 Smacwrap in a regular flex and be very happy after all it is The Freaking Morgan Cup! :p

The XB driver, am hoping that I pick up a couple of mph ball speed, but more importantly up the forgiveness.
7 wood - heard huge things about it last year and had major buyer's remorse for not putting one in the bag
The putter!

Oh.....and copper. Definitely the copper.

Final weekend.

I've pretty much decided on the RadSpeed with Motore F1 in stiff at 9 degrees and 45 inches. This could change with the XB. When i hit them I couldn't separate them.Based off of standard length, King Tours 5-GW with KBS Tour V bent one strong and one flat. Snake Bite 56 degree versatile grind bent to 55. Whatever the putter is I'll be fine with. I have 4 clubs in between 5 iron and Driver to solve. Grips will be whatever they can give me that is in stock and a connect grip. I'm not picky. 3 wood, 5 Tour, 7 wood and SOMETHING around 22 degrees (not sure about playing a Utility) someone make my mind up for me on that 4 iron spot. All woods will be lofted down.

1. OL RadSpeed with Recoils
2. RadSpeed 7 wood
3. The excitement of the “unknown” putter

Top 3 things I'm excited for:
1. The King Tour irons
2. The Snake Bite wedge
3. The putter. The unknown.

I've pretty much decided on the RadSpeed with Motore F1 in stiff at 9 degrees and 45 inches. This could change with the XB. When i hit them I couldn't separate them.Based off of standard length, King Tours 5-GW with KBS Tour V bent one strong and one flat. Snake Bite 56 degree versatile grind bent to 55. Whatever the putter is I'll be fine with. I have 4 clubs in between 5 iron and Driver to solve. Grips will be whatever they can give me that is in stock and a connect grip. I'm not picky. 3 wood, 5 Tour, 7 wood and SOMETHING around 22 degrees (not sure about playing a Utility) someone make my mind up for me on that 4 iron spot. All woods will be lofted down.
When did Tour V's come into the mix? Lol

RadSpeed XB driver
RadSpeed 3 wood
RadSpeed 3 hybrid

I was fit for my PXG irons, but hadn't been fit for woods before.

Hit these all very well and can't wait to have them on the course.

When did Tour V's come into the mix? Lol

I've played my best golf with KBS. They fit the weight and description of what I need.

Tour length 10.5 Peacoat XB w
Everyone good on polo sizing?
What if I go full Bryson this summer and they don't fit come The MC? 😉🤣

Medium plus

Back