Cobra Equipment Ordering: 2021 Morgan Cup Experience

Order on April 12th. What a 40th birthday present!

I enjoyed that read and laughed a couple times. You guys have got to be just amped up, wait thats an old line...Radspeed fellas!

So much fun building a bag from scratch like this...then getting the awesomeness of it coming in reality. Only on THP!!

Have fun fellas deciding. Can't wait to see y'alls bags!

Oh yeah, totally forgot. Peacoat forever!!!

Man I remember equipment order day like it was yesterday, yet it was 7 years ago! Never gets old!!!

I may have jotted down the bag I would be going with just for fun.

I hope to see the One Length crowd well represented this year. Cobra has always made it easy to order, but with the wedge options this year, I think going OL is a very attractive option.

I can't wait to watch the selections come in. So awesome.

It all seems so crazy this is going on. I've had months to digest it and each time I log in I'm still amazed.

It all seems so crazy this is going on. I've had months to digest it and each time I log in I'm still amazed.
Me to brother. Just got off the phone with a @Bowtiepower00 and had a long discussion about this whole upcoming process, what am I leaning towards, what insight he could give me regarding flex and shafts. Incredibly fun, and its fun including enthusiasts that are watching all of this go down for us.

Polos only and no mock turtleneck options? PSHH LOL

This is AWESOME - enjoy everyone!!!

For 13 years I have been doing this as my job. For 10+ of those, we have been doing crazy things such as this.
I still get just as excited as the participants do about things such as these. If you don't, you don't have a pulse.

Just as I say if you are on this forum and don't think you have a chance or don't want a chance, I don't understand that either. But everybody is different.
Im excited to see the nearly 10 get to enjoy this Experience that have never been to a THP hosted event before. There is nothing like them anywhere.

But I am just as excited to see you guys get packages delivered leading up to a great weekend and share your excitement with everybody. It is a ton of fun. Post event, you will find yourself watching other THP Experiences live update threads with baited breath as you know what it is like. You will find yourself going into different threads and asking reviewers questions, because you know what it's like.

A lot of fun is about to begin.

So many options, I can't wait to see these setups

It is always interesting to see the club choices that guys come up with. Have fun with it

I can tell you exactly what I'm ordering with the exception of the fairways. Do I go 3 and 5 with a 4H or do I go 5 and 7 with 4 iron. I've never hit a 7 wood to know what to expect.

It is always interesting to see the club choices that guys come up with. Have fun with it

I was just coming to say this same thing. Looking forward to seeing the decisions that are made and hear why they made those decisions.

Oh, it just got real! Have fun guys, going to be a blast to watch everybody put in their orders and fill their bags!

Have we found out yet if we are able to get the grayed out shafts yet? Really eyeing up that Tensei AV.

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 4.06.05 PM.png

Congratulations and good luck with your choices........ I'll just lay it out right now......I'm a tad bit jealous :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy everyone!

Back