Cobra Equipment Ordering: 2021 Morgan Cup Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
READ THIS ENTIRE THING

THP Experiences are unlike any other, and this one is going to be a lot of fun. The teams have been set through signups and now these lucky THPers get to have some fun. Every participant receives a full bag of Cobra equipment, PUMA Golf footwear and apparel, accessories and more.

Participants, here is how you order. On Monday, April 12th, you are to send a Private Message to @GolferGal with your selections and sizes. Do not send it early. Do not send it late. It is to be sent on Monday, the 12th.

The Apparel side will be done like this.

Pants Size: Waist/Length (most likely shorts will be worn, but we include pants)
Shoe Size: If you dont know what you wear in Puma, you have a bit to figure it out
Polo Size: If you dont know what this means, drop out of the event
1/4 Zip Size: See above
Belt Size
Glove size: And which hand you wear it on

The Club Side will be done like this.

You will create your Morgan Cup bag for the most part any way you would like to.
1 Driver
Choose your FW and Hybrids
Choose your Irons
Choose your Wedges
Puter: This will be coming next month, so you will order this separately.

When you send in your order it will look like this (make sure it is 13 clubs)

Driver: RADSPEED Peacoat 10.5 degree with ABC Shaft and ABC Grip
FW: Same as above
Hybrids: Same as above
Irons: Choose your numbers (4-AW, 5-PW, etc) with ABC Shaft and ABC Grip. Include length and lie.
Wedges: Choose your lofts and grinds with ABC shaft and ABC Grip. Include length and lie.

Grip info: You MUST choose a grip that is available with Cobra Connect. That list is available on their website. These will be used at the Morgan Cup as everybody will need a Cobra Connect account for this event. You must include number of wraps in your order for each piece.

Shaft info: You can choose any shafts in their stock lineup. It must be part of their no charge upgrades and there are no exceptions. Since you are Tour Players for the weekend though, your shaft choice does not end there. Want something not listed as no charge? Go get it. You can play any shafts you want in this event, but the ones coming from Cobra Golf will be from their no uncharge offerings. These can be found on their website.

Some Notes: Every product chosen MUST be from their latest lineup. King SPEEDZONE was a great driver, want to play it for the Morgan Cup? Find a time machine and go back to the 2020 event. This is 2021 and we are all going latest tech. :)

Want One Length? Awesome. Want Variable Length? Awesome. Want some hybrid version of that? Order standard irons and do that work post receiving.

If you place your order and it says 2 wraps under driver and 3 on fairway woods and 6 on irons, etc. You are getting standard. :D

While shafts can be changed, each club head ordered must be played. And ALL 14 clubs must have Cobra Connect on the grip. Remember, putter is coming later.

If you have questions, post them here. If for some reason your order can't be placed on the appropriate date, let us know and we will find a replacement in the event for you.

30DB395A-F07B-43A0-B317-FF961E17696B.gif

Brings back memories. And brings a smile to my face 😊.

Brings back some great memories from 2018!

Clarifying question.

Is Forged Tec considered latest line up or are we just selecting between SPEEDZONE and Tour?

I will ask the first foolish question, while looking at the Cobra site some of the no upcharge offerings are grayed out( I assume not in stock), are the greyed out options still available to us?

Here we go!

READ THIS ENTIRE THING

THP Experiences are unlike any other, and this one is going to be a lot of fun. The teams have been set through signups and now these lucky THPers get to have some fun. Every participant receives a full bag of Cobra equipment, PUMA Golf footwear and apparel, accessories and more.

Participants, here is how you order. On Monday, April 12th, you are to send a Private Message to @GolferGal with your selections and sizes. Do not send it early. Do not send it late. It is to be sent on Monday, the 12th.

The Apparel side will be done like this.

Pants Size: Waist/Length (most likely shorts will be worn, but we include pants)
Shoe Size: If you dont know what you wear in Puma, you have a bit to figure it out
Polo Size: If you dont know what this means, drop out of the event
1/4 Zip Size: See above
Belt Size
Glove size: And which hand you wear it on

The Club Side will be done like this.

You will create your Morgan Cup bag for the most part any way you would like to.
1 Driver
Choose your FW and Hybrids
Choose your Irons
Choose your Wedges
Puter: This will be coming next month, so you will order this separately.

When you send in your order it will look like this (make sure it is 13 clubs)

Driver: RADSPEED Peacoat 10.5 degree with ABC Shaft and ABC Grip
FW: Same as above
Hybrids: Same as above
Irons: Choose your numbers (4-AW, 5-PW, etc) with ABC Shaft and ABC Grip. Include length and lie.
Wedges: Choose your lofts and grinds with ABC shaft and ABC Grip. Include length and lie.

Grip info: You MUST choose a grip that is available with Cobra Connect. That list is available on their website. These will be used at the Morgan Cup as everybody will need a Cobra Connect account for this event. You must include number of wraps in your order for each piece.

Shaft info: You can choose any shafts in their stock lineup. It must be part of their no charge upgrades and there are no exceptions. Since you are Tour Players for the weekend though, your shaft choice does not end there. Want something not listed as no charge? Go get it. You can play any shafts you want in this event, but the ones coming from Cobra Golf will be from their no uncharge offerings. These can be found on their website.

Some Notes: Every product chosen MUST be from their latest lineup. King SPEEDZONE was a great driver, want to play it for the Morgan Cup? Find a time machine and go back to the 2020 event. This is 2021 and we are all going latest tech. :)

Want One Length? Awesome. Want Variable Length? Awesome. Want some hybrid version of that? Order standard irons and do that work post receiving.

If you place your order and it says 2 wraps under driver and 3 on fairway woods and 6 on irons, etc. You are getting standard. :D

While shafts can be changed, each club head ordered must be played. And ALL 14 clubs must have Cobra Connect on the grip. Remember, putter is coming later.

If you have questions, post them here. If for some reason your order can't be placed on the appropriate date, let us know and we will find a replacement in the event for you.
Today is nuts!

I will ask the first foolish question, while looking at the Cobra site some of the no upcharge offerings are grayed out( I assume not in stock), are the greyed out options still available to us?
Post #6 and there is the first shaft question...

I love the Morgan Cup - can't wait to see what everyone chooses!

Clarifying question.

Is Forged Tec considered latest line up or are we just selecting between SPEEDZONE and Tour?

It is. Still in line and ready to be ordered if you choose.
With that said SPEEDZONE is NOT part of the latest lineup. RadSpeed is.

Possibly. That means not in stock. They could be in stock soon, but could be delayed, which is fine. We will notify people of anything out of stock.

I can post on the 12th no problem ... so keep me on the replacement list. :ROFLMAO:

WOW this is so exciting for the selected few!

It is. Still in line and ready to be ordered if you choose.
With that said SPEEDZONE is NOT part of the latest lineup. RadSpeed is.
Duh, I don't know why I typed SPEEDZONE. My excitement got the best of me I guess. lol

Just to clarify because people will ask, graphite stock options are acceptable correct?

I can't wait to see the orders!!

I have gone 48hrs and still no changes to what I am going to send on the correct date only.

Such an exciting time for the Teams

Looking forward to hearing all the combinations and how everything is working out for each person.

This would be a fun order to place!

Are loft adjustments for individual irons acceptable if looking to do a combo set? If not individual, can the whole set be ordered strong or weak in terms of loft?

Back