Cobra Equipment Ordering: 2021 Morgan Cup Experience

I used one in my fairway wood and 2nd driver last year (2nd driver is 3 wood length). I liked the lighter weight and launch.
I'm going Helium in al my FWs this year. That's right, I said ALL of them #TeamHeadcovers

Am now officially set for the bag...couple more possible tweaks and we're good to go, my Hackers boys sorted my wedges out yesterday when I was having a bit of a flap and we're hot to trot.

C'mon Monday!!

Hey guys, what do we order for a belt.....is it 36", large, one size fits all???
Thanks!

Hey guys, what do we order for a belt.....is it 36", large, one size fits all???
Thanks!

You put your belt size (waist size). Some people like to go up one size from pants size.

You put your belt size (waist size). Some people like to go up one size from pants size.

thanks JB 👍

RADSPEED XB Tour Length 10.5* HZRDUS RDX Blue 60 6.0
RADSPEED 3,5,7 HZRDUS RDX Blue 60 6.0
RADSPEED OL 4H & 6-PW Catalyst 80 6.0
Snakebite 48* Versatile & 52*, 56* Classic with Recoil 95 F4

All Lamkin Sonar Connect Midsize grips

Let's go!!!

RADSPEED XB Peacoat Tour Length 9* HZRDUS RDX Blue 60 6.0

RADSPEED Peacoat 3,5,7 HZRDUS RDX Blue 70 6.0 -.5"

RADSPEED OL 5-PW Catalyst 80 6.0

All with Lamkin Rad One Crossline grips with 4 wraps of tape (going with Crossline so I can adjust the FW's and Driver)

That's it, final order. Not even going to peak at anything else unless there is a new club released in the next day or 2.

RADSPEED XB Peacoat Tour Length 9* HZRDUS RDX Blue 60 6.0

RADSPEED Peacoat 3,5,7 HZRDUS RDX Blue 70 6.0 -.5"

RADSPEED OL 5-PW Catalyst 80 6.0

All with Lamkin Rad One Crossline grips with 4 wraps of tape (going with Crossline so I can adjust the FW's and Driver)

That's it, final order. Not even going to peak at anything else unless there is a new club released in the next day or 2.
Looks great Captain!! We won't hold you to the last paragraph. 😉🤣

When I zoom in it says hackers on the 🏆 😂

I have a pic like that too!

View attachment 9001643
(And I’m 1-1 in singles 😉)

luv ya bruh, once again you’re going to be great
We hope to take one of these pictures again this year. One with Team Hackers in it.

You sound like my wife and she is a wise woman

you sound like your wife is a member on here or reads your posts! Lol.
Obviously joking

This will be my bag for the Morgan Cup, I promise that everyone on the forum will get to see plenty of pictures after I receive them.

Driver:
RadSpeed XB 10.5* with Motore F3 stiff shaft(

Fairways:
RadSpeed 14.5* 3 wood with Motore F3 stiff shaft(playing 42.75in)
RadSpeed 22.5* 7 wood with Motore F3 stiff shaft(playing 42.75in)

Hybrid
RadSpeed 4 OL hybrid with Recoil 760 SmacWrap stiff shaft(one length)

Irons:
RadSpeed 5-GW OL irons with Recoil 95 stiff shafts(standard OL and standard lie)

Wedges:
King Cobra Snakebite 52* bent to 53* versatile, and 58* versatile with full face grooves. Both wedges with KBS Hi-Rev shafts and both playing at 36in

Grips:
all clubs with cobra connect Lamkin Crossline ACE standard grip with 2 extra wraps

This will be my bag for the Morgan Cup, I promise that everyone on the forum will get to see plenty of pictures after I receive them.

Driver:

Fairways:

Hybrid

Irons:
RadSpeed 5-GW OL irons with Recoil 95 stiff shafts(standard OL and standard lie)

Wedges:
King Cobra Snakebite 52* bent to 53* versatile, and 58* versatile with full face grooves. Both wedges with KBS Hi-Rev shafts and both playing at 36in

Grips:
all clubs with cobra connect Lamkin Crossline ACE standard grip with 2 extra wraps

Driver:

Fairways:

Hybrid

Irons:

Wedges:

Grips:
Recoil 95s in the Radspeed are upcharge shafts if I'm looking correctly. 😕

Group Activity!

Which iron would you pick?

Attachments

• 4FC4A8FB-A527-45AD-A088-D07ABF646BA6.jpeg
    4FC4A8FB-A527-45AD-A088-D07ABF646BA6.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 31
The top one.

Easy peezy the top one. Better dispersion and ball speed with the same launch.

Group Activity!

Which iron would you pick?
definitely top one. unless it was a Hacker asking and then I would suggest the bottom one

Definitely the first one in that comp. Seems like a much better fit for the player. Not close enough to have looks come into question. Clearly a better performer for me.

The top one, each and every time.... Actually no, just seen you're on team Paradise - the bottom one, and probably go up a few shaft weights...

The top one, each and every time.... Actually no, just seen you're on team Paradise - the bottom one, and probably go up a few shaft weights...
Maybe there is something that's even a worse fit he could try?

Back