Cobra Equipment Ordering: 2021 Morgan Cup Experience

So whats the OL count at? I believe we have 2 on Paradise.

Set in stone:
Tour Length XB 9* HZRDUS Blue RDX 60 6.0
3, 5, 7 Wood -.50" HZRDUS Blue RDX 70 6.0

RADSPEED OL 6-PW Catalyst 80 6.0
48* Versatile 52* & 56* Classic Recoil 95 F4

Woods will be Peacoat getting the OL Lamkin Crossline grips with 4 wraps.

Final decision to make on last club:
OL 5 iron
OL 4H
Standard 5H

Ok, still much gnashing of the teeth, but I believe my bag is set at this point. I'm debating a few things (going back out again this weekend to try stuff to finish dialing it in).

So far, it's looking like:

Driver: RadSpeed XB 10.5, Turbo Yellow, Stiff Flex, Project X EvenFlow Riptide
Fairway: King RadSpeed Fairway, 5 wood, Turbo Yellow, Stiff Flex, Project X EvenFlow RipTide
Hybrid: King RadSpeed Hybrid, 3H, Turbo Yellow, Stiff Flex, UST Recoil 460 ESX
Hybrid: King RadSpeed Hybrid, 4H, Turbo Yellow, Stiff Flex, UST Recoil 460 ESX
Iron: King RadSpeed Iron, 5i, Stiff Flex, UST Recoil 460 ESX
Irons: Forged Tec Copper, 6i - PW, Stiff Flex, UST Recoil 460 ESX
Wedges: King Cobra Wedge w/ Snakebite Grooves, 50 degree versatile, 56 degree versatile, 60 degree versatile, Regular Flex, KBS 2.0 Hi-RevConnect - Black

Everything standard loft/lie/length/wraps

My wife loves everything copper, just showed her the copper irons and she goes" Ohh, you should get those, they are so pretty!!". 😎

My wife loves everything copper, just showed her the copper irons and she goes" Ohh, you should get those, they are so pretty!!". 😎

sounds like a good enough reason to get them!!!

Went to go look at a couple things on Cobra's site and only thing that shows up on the irons page is the Arccos Link. Will be hard to track data with no clubs haha

That only makes 4....I knew we should have bet @baylrballa 😂😂
One or two more would have got it to the average Cobra sales of OL irons. Currently the MC has 4 out of 16 attendees looking to go one length and OL is roughly 35% of their iron sales (as of last year).

Went to go look at a couple things on Cobra's site and only thing that shows up on the irons page is the Arccos Link. Will be hard to track data with no clubs haha

all about visualization, I guess haha

One or two more would have got it to the average Cobra sales of OL irons. Currently the MC has 4 out of 16 attendees looking to go one length and OL is roughly 35% of their iron sales (as of last year).
You might think more from The Morgan Cup would get the OL just because of "What the heck, give it a shot ." mentality.

Get you an elbow wrap. You're going to have to throw the ball on approach.

You might think more from The Morgan Cup would get the OL just because of "What the heck, give it a shot ." mentality.

Really did consider it. Also realize I want to put my game in the best possible place for my team. Reducing the variables is a good thing, esp given where my "game" is on some days! :ROFLMAO:

Really did consider it. Also realize I want to put my game in the best possible place for my team. Reducing the variables is a good thing, esp given where my "game" is on some days! :ROFLMAO:
This is one of the pushes to not go OL. The risk of it greatly messing with my game was concerning. I think I'll go 'what the heck' with the iron shaft choice.

Back