Cobra Equipment Ordering: 2021 Morgan Cup Experience

Anyone ordering Bryson's 4.5* head?

Really did consider it. Also realize I want to put my game in the best possible place for my team. Reducing the variables is a good thing, esp given where my "game" is on some days! :ROFLMAO:

Reducing the variables by not going OL? Well that is different. :ROFLMAO:

Anyone ordering Bryson's 4.5* head?

By the logic thrown in every iron loft thread ever, why wouldn't everybody do so? It has to go further than a 9 degree, right?

Really did consider it. Also realize I want to put my game in the best possible place for my team. Reducing the variables is a good thing, esp given where my "game" is on some days! :ROFLMAO:
Those are my thoughts exactly why I didn't go OL. Want to win more than experiment.

By the logic thrown in every iron loft thread ever, why wouldn't everybody do so? It has to go further than a 9 degree, right?
I did some research on the Radspeed reduced lofts and now understand the concept, so no need to throw me to the R+D wolves in October.:LOL:

1/2 the loft twice as far is the formula I use.

Reducing the variables by not going OL? Well that is different. :ROFLMAO:

It's a change for something to get used to for me! :ROFLMAO:

If I did not have all season to play OL and adapt I would not have chosen them, as it is, I was already interested and this seems like a sign from the golf gods ( or JB ) same thing! 😉🤣

If I did not have all season to play OL and adapt I would not have chosen them, as it is, I was already interested and this seems like a sign from the golf gods ( or JB ) same thing! 😉🤣
That was my exact frame of mind last year and it worked well. I think there are a couple from '20 MC that wish they would have taken the OL leap. We only had 2 out of 16 participants using OL last year, so the interest is growing if '21 is 4 out of 16.

That was my exact frame of mind last year and it worked well. I think there are a couple from '20 MC that wish they would have taken the OL leap. We only had 2 out of 16 participants using OL last year, so the interest is growing if '21 is 4 out of 16.
Interest is definitely growing....see the revolution thread haha. I keep trying it at the range and wanting to like it but for me I just keep not 🤷‍♂️

when I got the message I was chosen for the MORGAN CUP, I immediately knew that I was going to go OL. What I am just as exited for is to have both my fairways 42.5in and both my wedges 36in.
I can’t wait to see how my game develops.
Also, if I somehow let Team Paradise down, I will have something to blame it on!

One more thing to tweak and then my bag is ready for a final, set in concrete post......

Interest is definitely growing....see the revolution thread haha. I keep trying it at the range and wanting to like it but for me I just keep not 🤷‍♂️
I don't think it is for everyone, but OL isn't something to fear. I think it will keep growing in popularity.

I’d have been a lot more inclined to try OL had there been any fitting places open, but just too much of a gamble going in blind.
Mind you, that copper release probably had a lot to do with the decision....

I’d have been a lot more inclined to try OL had there been any fitting places open, but just too much of a gamble going in blind.
Mind you, that copper release probably had a lot to do with the decision....
I know, I whish there was more places to "DEMO" the OL and actually other clubs.

Think I got the bag figured out.
Driver - Radspeed XB peacoat w/ motore f1 6x
FW’s - Radspeed peacoat 3,5 with motore f3 stiff
Utility - king utility 4 iron with kbs $ black 130
Irons - King Tour MIM copper 5-gw w/ kbs $ taper 130 +1/4 inch
Wedges - 54 classic snakebite with hi rev, 58 versatile snakebite with hi rev, +1/4 inch

Lamkin UTX connect black midsized grips on all

Think I got the bag figured out.
Driver - Radspeed XB peacoat w/ motore f1 6x
FW’s - Radspeed peacoat 3,5 with motore f3 stiff
Utility - king utility 4 iron with kbs $ black 130
Irons - King Tour MIM copper 5-gw w/ kbs $ taper 130 +1/4 inch
Wedges - 54 classic snakebite with hi rev, 58 versatile snakebite with hi rev, +1/4 inch

Lamkin UTX connect black midsized grips on all

That is a powerful looking bag there Nate! The MIM copper with the black shafts is going to look incredible. Out of interest, why the XB rather than standard RAD?

I did some research on the Radspeed reduced lofts and now understand the concept, so no need to throw me to the R+D wolves in October.:LOL:
Honestly being thrown to the R&D wolves is one of the coolest parts of an experience. We will all learn a lot. Don't be afraid to ask questions, it's a huge part of the experience.

OK good to go....

Driver - Radspeed XB in Peacoat. Standard length, stiff HZDRUS Smoke RDX blue. 10.5 lofted to 11.5 draw setting.

FW - 3, 5, 7 King Radspeed in Peacoat standard length. Stiff UST Helium black. All set +1 degree in the draw setting

Hybrid - Radspeed 5 hybrid, standard length with stiff UST recoil 480 ESX F4.

Irons - Copper Forged Tec 6 - PW with stiff KBS $taper lite black shafts. Standard lie and1/4” short.

Wedges - SB 50 degree. SB 54 degree bent to 55 degree. SB 60 degree versatile. All with stiff KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 shafts. Standard lie and 1/4” short.

All clubs right hand, with Lamkin Sonar Connect grips.

Phew, that should do it!

Back