Cobra Equipment Ordering: 2021 Morgan Cup Experience

Final Order
Tour Length XB 9* HZRDUS Blue RDX 60 6.0
3, 5, 7 Wood -.50" HZRDUS Blue RDX 70 6.0
5H -.5" Catalyst 80 6.0
RADSPEED OL 6-PW Catalyst 80 6.0
48* Versatile 52* & 56* Classic Recoil 95 F4

Woods will be Peacoat getting the OL Lamkin Crossline grips with 4 wraps.

Taking the drive today to hit what they have, final decision forthcoming! Hopefully! 🤣

That is a powerful looking bag there Nate! The MIM copper with the black shafts is going to look incredible. Out of interest, why the XB rather than standard RAD?

spin difference was only a few hundred revs, and I like fairways lol

spin difference was only a few hundred revs, and I like fairways lol

I've heard tell about these mythical fairways haha

What you got?
I'm too nice. I would get you a nice bag. The only thing I might do is make you go RADSPEED instead of XB. I want to see you smoke a few down the pipe....

.... and maybe hook a couple into the desert, but just a couple LOL!

I'm too nice. I would get you a nice bag. The only thing I might do is make you go RADSPEED instead of XB. I want to see you smoke a few down the pipe....

.... and maybe hook a couple into the desert, but just a couple LOL!

We all know @jdtox has got the game for just about anything in the lineup. I don't think you could get him a bad bag (unless of course you ordered the clubs in for the wrong handedness "accidentally")

Perfect set to really challenge @jdtox .
Screenshot_20210408-095317_Chrome.jpg

Ok I think I finally got this.
Just like in life, and on the golf course, I need a little forgiveness!
All Clubs are RH

Driver: King RadSpeed XB Turbulence / Turbo Yellow / 10.5 DEG Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei AV 65 Blue (First Choice if available) / Fujikura Motore X F1 60 (second choice) / -.5 Length / Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Black Standard
Fairway: King 3Wood King RadSpeed Black / Turbo Yellow / Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei AV 65 Blue (First Choice if available) / Fujikura Motore X F3 (Second Choice) / -.5 Length / Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Black Standard
Fairway: King 5Wood King RadSpeed Black / Turbo Yellow / Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei AV 65 Blue (First Choice if available) / Fujikura Motore X F3 (Second Choice) / -.5 Length / Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Black Standard
Hybrid: KING Radspeed Hybrid Black / Turbo Yellow/ 4 Hybrid / Stiff Mitsubishi MMT Hybrid 80 / Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Black +2
Irons: King Radspeed 5-GW / Stiff Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 105 / Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Black +2
Wedge: King Cobra Wedge Snake Bite 54° Versitle / Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Wedge 125 Stiff / Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Black +2
Wedge: King Cobra Wedge Snake Bite 60° Versitle / Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Wedge 125 Stiff / Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Black +2

Current Status:

Driver: King RadSpeed XB Turbulence / Turbo Yellow / 10.5 DEG Stiff Fujikura Motore X F3 60
Fairway: King 3Wood King RadSpeed Black / Peacoat / Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei AV 65 Blue (First Choice if available) / Fujikura Motore X F3 (Second Choice) / -.5 Length
Fairway: King 5Wood King RadSpeed Black / Peacoat / Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei AV 65 Blue (First Choice if available) / Fujikura Motore X F3 (Second Choice) / -.5 Length
Hybrid: KING Radspeed Hybrid Black / Turbo Yellow/ 4 Hybrid / Stiff Mitsubishi MMT Hybrid 80
Irons: King Forged Tec Copper 5-PW / UST Recoil 95 F4
Wedge: King Cobra Wedge Snake Bite 50° / 54° Versatile / UST Recoil 95 F4
Wedge: King Cobra Wedge Snake Bite 58° Wide Low / UST Recoil 95 F4
Putter: patiently and excitedly waiting for information

* 3 Wood may be swapped with 3 Hybrid or Utility Iron; may chicken out from graphite and go with Modus 120 s shafts but think I am going to hop on the graphite train

For those ordering, what are the top 3 things you are excited about with the new bag and why?

For those ordering, what are the top 3 things you are excited about with the new bag and why?
1. The forged Tec irons, never played the hollow body construction so looking to see what the hype is about
2. Full face grooves on the Snakebite. I had the original PM grind wedge and really enjoyed the full face, now that I have gotten better I want to see how differently I play them.
3. The 3w. I have struggled with 3w for a while and this one was just so easy to hit, can't wait to have another weapon off the tee.

All that and we still have no clue about the putter!

Back