Cobra F9 Driver, Huh, Go Figure

aggiesam1983

Old Fart and an Aggie
Reaction score
Handicap
7 ish
So I have taken my Titleist 917D to a local shop to compare against TaylorMade M5 and M5 drivers. After many shots in the simulator I got no benefit with the TaylorMade drivers. Callaway Epic Flash, no benefit. Titleist TS drivers, no benefit. Cobra F9? More consistent and longer than the rest. Bought it and went out to play a few holes, averaged 291 with the Cobra and all were in play. I would have not expected these results but I’ll take them all day long. I’m a happy old fart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great thread for feedback and reviews here. So much info.

is there an appreciable difference between the F8 and F9?

yes F9 is the real deal

So I have taken my Titleist 917D to a local shop to compare against TaylorMade M5 and M5 drivers. After many shots in the simulator I got no benefit with the TaylorMade drivers. Callaway Epic Flash, no benefit. Titleist TS drivers, no benefit. Cobra F9? More consistent and longer than the rest. Bought it and went out to play a few holes, averaged 291 with the Cobra and all were in play. I would have not expected these results but I’ll take them all day long. I’m a happy old fart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Best driver I’ve ever gamed for me, especially when I add in the LAGolf Shaft OLYSS Proto

The F9 is an amazing driver. Haven't even had the thought of it leaving the bag this year.

I have heard the 2020 Cobra driver model takes it up another notch...can’t wait!

Back