Second update: CPG C/S has supplied a label, head will be heading to a FEDEX location tomorrow. So far, superb.

What kind of ball speed do you generate with driver?

Cobra CS is phenomenal- hope it works out for you.

Crazy that happened - that’s why you don’t golf in Michigan in February
?

Says the guy who plays in the ice fields of the North East all winter. :LOL::oops::ROFLMAO:

Cobra CS is phenomenal- hope it works out for you.

Crazy that happened - that’s why you don’t golf in Michigan in February
?
Heated bay and I brought the club up to roomish temperature! (Not a direct heat source) I was worried about that

Second update: CPG C/S has supplied a label, head will be heading to a FEDEX location tomorrow. So far, superb.
I'd expect nothing less. Not like it's a dent on the toe or anything, that's a full on fracture on the fault line.

All good, will benefit you AND them to send it back. Love it.

I'd expect nothing less. Not like it's a dent on the toe or anything, that's a full on fracture on the fault line.

All good, will benefit you AND them to send it back. Love it.
Not that I wasn't a Cobra/Puma fan before, but this is a solidifying case. Definitely appears to be a default some sort

Not that I wasn't a Cobra/Puma fan before, but this is a solidifying case. Definitely appears to be a default some sort
I sure hope it works out, because their 2020 lineup is kind of awesome. Good luck not upgrading to it lmao

Awesome that’s customer service is quick!

I sure hope it works out, because their 2020 lineup is kind of awesome. Good luck not upgrading to it lmao
I'm a year behind on everything in my life.

Nothing but good things from CS for me.

Knew they'd take care of you! Awesome as always. Theirs and Callaway's customer service have made me a lifelong customer for both of them

Well chalk one up for CPG C/S already. Regardless if they can help me or not, they've already responded to my email not even 30 minutes later, and thats a HUGE up in my book.

I was confident this is how it was going to turn out. Pretty awesome.

Man, that is some ridiculous CS.

Cobra CS has been top notch for me. I've been playing my F9 driver for over a year without a problem

CPG Customer Service is top notch. A very knowledgeable group too! Every encounter I’ve had with them was great and I’m glad to see that hasn’t changed!

Head is on it's way back to Carlsbad, lets see what happens from here. Regardless, the response and timing has been as @mjkladis said "top notch".

Same thing happened to me a few years back with a Titleist driver, I sent the head back and it was a defect so they gave me the newest model and not only that, they arranged it where I went to my local shop and picked up the replacement driver from them and Titleist replaced his stock! That was awesome. Hope Cobra takes care of you.

That’s phenomenal customer service right there! Huge props.

Update:

Head was delivered to Cobra last Friday, after the weekend and a few days I figured I'd hear back or at least some correspondence regarding the repair ticket. I did not, but I just guessed that it might be 5-7 business days or whatever. No rush really.
Fast forward to today, and much to my surprise a new replacement head showed up on my stoop. As with everything through this I am absolutely impressed by CPG customer service. I will remember this when making future golf purchasese large and small.

Update:

Head was delivered to Cobra last Friday, after the weekend and a few days I figured I'd hear back or at least some correspondence regarding the repair ticket. I did not, but I just guessed that it might be 5-7 business days or whatever. No rush really.
Fast forward to today, and much to my surprise a new replacement head showed up on my stoop. As with everything through this I am absolutely impressed by CPG customer service. I will remember this when making future golf purchasese large and small.
Glad they got it worked out for you!!!

Back