Cobra Fly-z XL irons VS. Taylormade tour burner irons

Terence

Reaction score
Does anyone know which one is better?
I know that the fly-z was released around 2015 while tour burner was about 2008. I do not know too much about cobra, not sure if it is a brand that can compete with brands like taylormade, callaway, ping etc.

What would you choose from these two sets when the prices are similar.

My budget is like CA$ 200-300 (not sure if it is too low) for used iron set (6-8 clubs in total). Happy to hear ur opinions about these two sets and others that u recommend.

Thank you so much.

Cobra is just as formidable a brand as Taylormade is, they are on the same level. Cobra is well known for making game improve irons for higher handicappers. I would personally choose the Fly Z’s but that’s because Cobra is my favorite brand.

You’re going to have to search the internet and watch YouTube review videos etc to decide if your buying them without hitting them first.

I have a set of Fly-Z XL hybrids and irons. Absolutely no love for them. Massive amounts of draw bias. One sided opinion since I haven’t hit the Burner irons.

I'd personally go with the Cobras, they're newer and should offer more forgiveness than the Burners, especially if you are a newer golfer.

Cobra is just as formidable a brand as Taylormade is, they are on the same level. Cobra is well known for making game improve irons for higher handicappers. I would personally choose the Fly Z’s but that’s because Cobra is my favorite brand.

You’re going to have to search the internet and watch YouTube review videos etc to decide if your buying them without hitting them first.

Thank you so much. I will definetly watch some reviews.

I have a set of Fly-Z XL hybrids and irons. Absolutely no love for them. Massive amounts of draw bias. One sided opinion since I haven’t hit the Burner irons.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Fly-Z XL.

I'd personally go with the Cobras, they're newer and should offer more forgiveness than the Burners, especially if you are a newer golfer.

I think you are right. I wasn't very familiar with Cobra. But based on what David7 said, I guess it is a reliable and good brand in golf.

Cobra is a massive brand in golf nowadays who make great looking and performing clubs, especially in the last 10 years since they had Bryson and Fowler as ambassadors.

Cobra is a quality brand with great equipment. I prefer it over Taylormade these days.

Cobra is a massive brand in golf nowadays who make great looking and performing clubs, especially in the last 10 years since they had Bryson and Fowler as ambassadors.
Now, I know more about Cobra, thank you so much for replying me.

Back