Cobra Kai- Karate Kid sequel series

SHIFTY

Orgasm Donor
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Any of you watch Cobra Kai? It is about Daniel, and Johnny in the present day, and about their kids going through similar events to the original movies.
Season 1 is free on youtube, and Season 2 is free for a limited time.
A total binge worthy series for sure!

I watched the first few episodes of season 1 and liked it, but didn't want to subscribe. Glad to hear it's free now. Will have to go back and watch it.

i also watched the first season and like it but have not had a chance to get to season 2. but i will very soon

Soon all YouTube series will be free. They sort of failed with the original series route. I subscribed for a month 2 different times to binge watch this. Future seasons will be free under their new model as I understand it.

Watched the first season and will watch the second for sure.

Gotta bump up one of my favorite series now that Cobra Kai is moving to a Netflix.

Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy is almost back and I can’t wait.

Thanks for bumping this. I just watched S1: E1 and enjoyed it.

Just finished Season 2 today... roughly 1 week after we started Season 1. Can't wait for Season 3!

I liked season 2, kind of cheesy at times but a lot of action. I have a theory on season 3

Just started this tonight - first two episodes. It's dumb but very entertaining. My wife liked it too.

Watched both seasons over the past couple of days. Quite predicatable and at times cheesy but I kind of enjoyed it being a big fan of the movie.

Back