COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

Torino vs Mallet 1

16264763655135453058594116596435.jpg
16264764492213204108999714209529.jpg

Just a little too big to put into a blade headcover.

16264766162184397409821810969496.jpg
16264766538747109970187682916631.jpg

And some toys to play with. I ordered these separately.

16264767765316306809028877150831.jpg

Sik face vs Sik face

16264777621198966074481656765188.jpg16264777962611224312591468294940.jpg

Need to get my hands on the super nova and the Torino.

Seems to be a pretty common theme, I know a couple of our guys had exactly the same thoughts as well. As I said, the feel on shorter putts is second to none, just have to practice more from longer range to get the control. Either that or just get so good with the wedges and irons that there are no long putts :LOL:
Same here. The weight and/or balance of my Grandsport has made distance control very difficult.

I was rolling these in store this thing was automatic! I almost bought it straight away. The employee kept watching me roll 40+ footers making about half of them and the others barely missed.
Have bought putters like that before as I am speaking from experience and next round its polar opposite so I may be revisiting just to make sure.

Really liked the roll I saw from them SIK face tech is designed well from my time with the club. The KBS shaft was a nice as I get along well with them .

Who knows I may have found a putter which dethroned mine

I have had my supernova for awhile now, originally I wasn’t liking the the stock grip, I thought it was just a bit too big. I installed a golf pride blue pro cord grip which was good for distance putts but I really struggled on the short putts. For some reason I got really handsy. I put the stock grip back on and played one round. Was a lot better at keeping my hands steady and made a lot of short and mid-range putts (10 footers). The biggest thing I have found with this putter is my distance control is really good. Spider will sit in the garage for the foreseeable future

I am really liking my Nova 40. Still rolling everything on its intended line!

Feels great and sits square!!

OK, so got the SuperNova out on the course again last night, and the results were very much improved. I'm very aware from the last couple of times out that I have to be mindful that it needs to be given a bit more juice than my Scotty to get it to the hole, but the roll is just super smooth and if it starts on the line then it will stay there. Trusting the stroke brings its rewards. One of the guys that I played with rolled a few and he couldn't believe how stable it felt and the confidence standing over the 4-6 footers. So far so good...

Has anyone received or solicited an update on the armlock status for shipping?

I finally holed a couple putts from outside 10' yesterday evening with the Supernova. Distance control was much better on longer putts, too. The roll is pure on a well-struck putt; nice to watch the ball markings on these putts.

I did finally miss one from 5', thanks to a bad hop over a rough spot in the green that kicked it to the right off my intended line. First 3-putt with this one. The putt before this one from 20' came up well short after it bounced 3 times across a sandy spot on the 'green' and killed the speed. :confused2:

Due to arrive Friday! Hope it makes it in time before I have league.

Due to arrive Friday! Hope it makes it in time before I have league.

remind me again which one you went with?

I contacted the Grint and they will be adding the new Cobra putters ;)0987C55A-CC9D-4668-A80E-4D062BB7FB86.jpeg

Took the Torino out on the putting green today. Here are my initial thoughts.

1. I compared to a SIK Jo putter. The insert vs the milled descending loft tech is exactly what you think it would be. The insert has more of a audible click and the SIK is softer. Can you tell that much of difference? Only on the sound and really it is not that big of a difference. The insert has grooves that go over most of the face where the SIK only has grooves on the center sweet spot. Extreme toe and heel strikes may not hit the DLT on the SIK but I didn't test any of that.
2. The sight lines really frame the ball nicely and makes aligning the ball very easy.
3. The grip is bigger than I am used to, TWSS, but it is easy to control the putter.
4. The main reason I chose this putter is because it was face balanced. The straight back and through really puts a good roll on the ball.
5. There is a sizable price difference between the vintage line and a SIK putter. Is it worth it? Just on feel I would say no, getting the full custom experience is a maybe. I still have to take the putter in to get the lie adjusted and maybe get it cut to 33". I also have different weights for the putter which you can't do with the SIK so there is that.
6. The putter doesn't fit in a normal blade headcover and is too small for a mallet headcover. Have to keep the putter in the small mallet headcover it came with. The Velcro doesn't bug me on this headcover but would prefer the magnet style. Not gonna spend any time looking for an after market option.
7. Distance control was good and the putter was very stable. The green was a little slow and shaggy. I really need to get it out on a good green to fully test it out. I had out on a putting green 2x now. First was sandy aerated greens and second was a shaggy muni.

Good putter and really am looking forward to getting it out for some rounds here soon.

Had another great round with the Supernova today - the improvement in my putts from 5-10 ft. is really great to see. Only one “bad” putt all day, and seeing as it was 40 ft. uphill I don’t think I can really complain!

Had another great round with the Supernova today - the improvement in my putts from 5-10 ft. is really great to see. Only one “bad” putt all day, and seeing as it was 40 ft. uphill I don’t think I can really complain!
You are making it really hard to wait for Fed Ex….

Was able to sneak out today and get a quick round in. Under 2 hrs! First official round with the Torino and well I like it.

Made my first birdie with it on hole #3, nice little tap in on a par 5. Overall the putter was stable and I had good distance control with it. I love blade putters and the only reason I selected this putter was because it was face balanced. So far I seem to have made the right choice. I still have not gotten the lie adjusted on it but right now it is pretty good.

Back