COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

As a self proclaimed putter ***** something needs to change. 39 putts is completely unacceptable.
We can fix that next week. (y)

As a self proclaimed putter ***** something needs to change. 39 putts is completely unacceptable.

you sound like me.

Well I can’t say for sure a new vintage putter won’t be in my bag soon 🤣

which model are we eyeing?

Maybe some black spray paint too 🤣
I really am considering disassembly and having mine Ceracoated in the off season.🤔

The Super Nova is the most consistent putter I’ve ever owned. I would bet since it’s arrival I have saved 3-5 putts a round with surprise makes and improved lag putting.

I also noticed in my rounds this weekend is that the app was updated and now there is distances added to the green view. Also shows your walking on green. Here was a good view of a birdie on a long par 5.

View attachment 9026625

And a more mobile version of me. Lol

View attachment 9026626
What I did not like with the update is not being able to switch to "rough" if you were putting off the green. But noticed today that it was back, not sure if I saw another update or not on that, but super frustrating two rounds ago.

Also @jdtox mine almost always only reads one putt for me. 🤣🤣 So odd how all of these are so different, my old screw in one was psychotic also. If my arcoss misses any shot it always seems to be a wedge, must be because I hit those shots like butter. 😜

There may or may not be a sport 45 incoming. 😳

Left the 20g weights in the putter and my very first putt was on a par 3 and a 52 foot birdie. Knowing I changed the weights I made some more tentative strokes at the ball and I didn't have that great of a round putting. For some reason I was pulling a lot of putts inside of 5 ft. I completely missed the hole 3 times inside of 5 feet and it was frustrating. I was able to clean it up at the end of the round but interested to change into different weights for the next round.

Screenshot_20210912-130441.jpg

Had a great day rolling the Agera yesterday. Kept my strokes gained putting against a 14 HCP'er on Arccos at basically equal. This putter puts a real nice roll on the ball.

I really am considering disassembly and having mine Ceracoated in the off season.🤔
I know a guy... very happy I did mine. I didn't find the glare all that outputting, but I just think a personal touch is worth it.

There may or may not be a sport 45 incoming. 😳
So cap, when do you make the call on which wand you are going to roll?

Left the 20g weights in the putter and my very first putt was on a par 3 and a 52 foot birdie. Knowing I changed the weights I made some more tentative strokes at the ball and I didn't have that great of a round putting. For some reason I was pulling a lot of putts inside of 5 ft. I completely missed the hole 3 times inside of 5 feet and it was frustrating. I was able to clean it up at the end of the round but interested to change into different weights for the next round.

View attachment 9027248
A change in weight probably changed your stroke a bit because it felt different and being tentative as well

A guy in my league asked to see my SuperNova the other day, he was very curious about the putter and the 3D tech so he asked to roll it. His comments were that he loved the way the ball rolled off the face and grabbed the green compared to the putter he was using which was a Bettinardi blade putter that he was custom fit for. I thought that spoke volumes about the Sik face tech.

A guy in my league asked to see my SuperNova the other day, he was very curious about the putter and the 3D tech so he asked to roll it. His comments were that he loved the way the ball rolled off the face and grabbed the green compared to the putter he was using which was a Bettinardi blade putter that he was custom fit for. I thought that spoke volumes about the Sik face tech.

I think that's a pretty fair take on the roll. I totally get what he's saying.

I think that's a pretty fair take on the roll. I totally get what he's saying.
I thought so too. I really thing they have something here. If I have a single complaint about these putters that isn't user error is the lack of grip choice. Other than that for a first release I think Cobra hit a home run.

I thought so too. I really thing they have something here. If I have a single complaint about these putters that isn't user error is the lack of grip choice. Other than that for a first release I think Cobra hit a home run.
Having two grips options would be what I would change moving forward.

Back