CONTEST Cobra KING F9 Irons

I would like to win because I tried them in the sim at season beginning & hit them amazingly long, high & straight but stuck with a players style iron due to ego... But aren't better scores the goal?

I'd love them! ?

I'm in desperate need of an upgraded set of irons and this set would fit the bill. Thank you.

I've been a "Ping" guy for the last 20 years. My G25's are in need of replacement, and I believe its time to try another OEM.

King Cobra F9 irons have gotten great reviews. At my age, 72, I need irons that maximize forgiveness, yet still provide performance. My Cobra Max 5 wood is a nice, dependable club that delivers both forgiveness and length, and it could use some more Cobra company in the bag.

I think the F9's would be a seamless addition to my golf bag.
Good luck to the winner.

Tried these in a local Pro Shop. I’ve got just about every iron known to man including Titleist, Taylormade, etc. As a senior player, these Cobra irons were the longest, easiest to hit, and just look great in the hand or the bag! I’d love a set to show off! Great job Cobra & thanks to Hackrsparadise for all you do!

I’m in too.

I'd love to upgrade to the F9s!

Good luck everyone!

Last day to enter.

Last day to enter.
I passed this contest on to one of my Uncles. He signed up immediately and has called or texted me 15 times a day since
to see if the winner has been chosen yet. I told him to follow THP on Facebook. He said "I did". Then you will know when
they choose a winner. Still calls and texts.

I told him to join and he could be this excited on a daily basis.

THP excitement, nothing like it!

So unexpected but so amazing!

TY THP!

Awesome win. :cool:(y)

Back