CONTEST Cobra King Forged Tec Irons!

Thanks for all the responses and entries. We had some good ones but the winner is @gkeller813 ! Send me a PM with your information!
I was just about to go into a meeting, so that's why I only responded with the dancing kid, which really was how I was feeling at the time! Luckily the meeting hadn't started, or people would have seen me fist pumping, and dancing around!

Thanks @MarMill8412 for the opportunity to play a set of clubs that I've been wanting to give a shot since the first time I saw them. Thanks to Cobra golf, and to this amazing golf community! I'm so thankful, and can't wait to test these out, and let everyone know how they play!

I am so pumped!! Let's Go!!!!

I was just about to go into a meeting, so that's why I only responded with the dancing kid, which really was how I was feeling at the time! Luckily the meeting hadn't started, or people would have seen me fist pumping, and dancing around!

Thanks @MarMill8412 for the opportunity to play a set of clubs that I've been wanting to give a shot since the first time I saw them. Thanks to Cobra golf, and to this amazing golf community! I'm so thankful, and can't wait to test these out, and let everyone know how they play!

I am so pumped!! Let's Go!!!!
such a great offer and win, these have been on my want list for a long time....glad you won and hope you enjoy

Congrats! Awesome gesture, awesome prize!

No idea who your partners were. I believe Dax and Mike T played and raved about the experience. Playing in an event like this with others like us (golf degenerates, teckies and good dudes) would be pretty freakin awesome. Pick me damn it.

Back