ANNOUNCEMENT Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers In Distance Bash

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you missed the announcement a bit ago, we have a new THP Experience coming next year and signup is actually next week for it. It’s called Distance Bash with UST Mamiya and every participant in attendance will get a full in depth driver fitting outside on the range, with Danny Le from UST Mamiya and then have the driver built and ready for play the same day and the following day for 36 holes on the course.

We have not said what drivers will be there, but today can tell everybody that the brand new Cobra SPEEDZONE drivers will be the head each golfer is fit for and we will have all lofts in both models as well as a plethora of premium UST Mamiya Shafts to showcase more distance for every participant.

The rest of the amazing details of this experience can be found here.

Heck yeah! That’s Awesome!

Love this

THP awesomeness right there!

Another amazing THP Experience! Will definitely be entering this, I will need a UST Mamiya driver shaft to go with my sweet new Recoils! That and betcha it will be a lot warmer than Maine in February! ;)

Awesome!!! Those heads look so good and the F9 has performed very well for me

What an awesome EXPERIENCE

New Cobra driver head and a UST shaft custom fit by the best in the business. Definitely a win-win!

This will be a really frickin sweet experience for some lucky few.

I was already excited for this event, but learning that it's the one driver I was really interested in this year makes this even better.

Sounds fun! :cool:

This sounds like a great combination! Going to be a fun week next week!

Big fan of Danny and UST. Adding Cobra to the mix = Sweet !!!

Big fan of Danny and UST. Adding Cobra to the mix = Sweet !!!

Then add hammock Beach, amazing private dinner and this one is insane

This is going to be huge event for those lucky enough to get in.

Going to be a great opportunity. Cant wait to see UST in action with some slick driver heads.

Then add hammock Beach, amazing private dinner and this one is insane

If the course is anywhere close to the shape we played, it will be FREAKING AWESOME. Hammock Beach was place i always wanted to play, COBRA Speedzone drivers with Danny and UST Mamiya is crazy good

Those are two brands that will go great together. This is going to be a very cool one for THPer's.

This is PERFECT!

Back