Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

Oh hi SpeedZone stop being such a tease and find yourself in my local store so I can see you!

Oh hi SpeedZone stop being such a tease and find yourself in my local store so I can see you!

I might go mash this tomorrow if it makes you feel better.

I might go mash this tomorrow if it makes you feel better.
Please do and then post video and include the sun and blue sky, trust me...it helps :D

One question though, did Cobra use the F9 adaptor or shift to a new one? Would hate to have to get the shaft a new adaptor (I cringe at the through of the damage that could be done...)

Same adapter in the SZ as the F9.

I have been Playing an F9 for the last month, Thank you @Jman. The sound, meh, kinda reminds me of the PXG sound. i played in the Proam at the Nelson with Wyndahm Clark and the just has a thud, but dahm, the ball flew. The Cobra has that thud when i hit it, but when you go to the fairway, ITS LONG! I need to hit this new one, not like i NEED a new driver, do we really ever need one unless the other broke, nah, but WE NEED ONE! i have got to try it. Before @Jman sent me this one, i had not played one since the Ti, 90's...starting to love that sound

Last edited:
So this and the other Cobra Speedzone threads just took on a whole new meaning for me today... Can't wait to hit this bad boy, and upgrade from the not so pleasant sound of my F6+. Ironically, I had my best driving round the last time I was out...the poor F6 must have known something...

So this and the other Cobra Speedzone threads just took on a whole new meaning for me today... Can't wait to hit this bad boy, and upgrade from the not so pleasant sound of my F6+. Ironically, I had my best driving round the last time I was out...the poor F6 must have known something...

I too can't wait to hit the Speedzone. I'm thinking a nice Speedzone Xtreme 10.5 degree with a Helium Shaft.

Last edited:
I wanna pre-order. :p

I truly think that you will see a noticeable difference. For me, the F9 head was much better than the F6+. If the SpeedZone is at all better than the F9, which I presume it will be from all I have heard, it is going to be an awesome head.

I truly think that you will see a noticeable difference. For me, the F9 head was much better than the F6+. If the SpeedZone is at all better than the F9, which I presume it will be from all I have heard, it is going to be an awesome head.
I heard that a few times, that the F9 was so much better than the F6+. So if the SZ improves upon the F9, watch out!

I too can't wait to hit the Speedzone. I'm thinking a nice Speedzone Xtreme 10.5 degree with a Helium Shaft.
I'm going to have to get fit, to see what works best shaft wise. But the most important question, Matte White or Shiny Yellow?

I'm going to have to get fit, to see what works best shaft wise. But the most important question, Matte White or Shiny Yellow?

Yellow. I don't want to be labeled as boring before I make my initial appearance in a THP Experience.

I like the yellow, but like the matte black on the white one better. I would be able to play either color combo and enjoy it!

I'm waiting for flames to shoot out of those red rocket boosters on the back!
Reminds me of the exhaust from he back of the CTV.....lending just that much more credence to the automobile styling used to maximize performance by Cobra

The pic from the THP Instagram story showing the exhaust? Huh. ?????? Not helping

Only happens when you hit it off the deck
Challenge accepted. Cant wait to test out this feature! :ROFLMAO:

Wow they really did make those look like an exhaust. I dig it. ??

JB the exhaust is connected/part of the T Bar Speed Chassis is that just for looks or does it help lower the CG being part of the weight displacement?

There is some design elements, but it’s definitely finished this way for a reason. The exhaust look was targeted

Back