Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

This will be my driver for 2020. I just want to mess with some shaft options. Can’t friggin’ wait.

No real improvement from last year to the new model (other than looks), at least in Rick Shiels' test:

No real improvement from last year to the new model (other than looks), at least in Rick Shiels' test:

I'm definitely not upset with my F9!

Hoping the Xtreme model gets some closer looks. I want uber forgiving point and shoot! Is this the new 400 max???

Hoping the Xtreme model gets some closer looks. I want uber forgiving point and shoot! Is this the new 400 max???

Try the G410+ - it's pretty close. Regretted selling my 400LST...until I hit the 410. Didn't like the F9 at all either, and was intrigued to see the data on the MGS MOI charts that showed the Ping drivers still hard to beat when it comes to MOI. Also, his 410 test showed numbers almost identical to the F9 & the new one, so there's no huge leap with them.

Attachments

• MOI.jpg
    MOI.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I love my f9 , but I’m a sucker for speed. Boost me to infinity and beyond

Really liking the Infinity Face and the matte finish on the white/black head option. It may take an intervention from the heavens to keep me from pulling the trigger on a Speedzone driver. From the video reviews that were filmed outdoors, this thing appears to have a fantastic sound as well.

I cant tell if its the newness, knowing the tech or the sound but I freaking crave hitting this thing. I have now seen all of the 2020 products and this stands up with all of them and better than a couple that will be highly touted I am sure.

I said that exact thing to myself today! I want one of these in the worst way.
I cant tell if its the newness, knowing the tech or the sound but I freaking crave hitting this thing. I have now seen all of the 2020 products and this stands up with all of them and better than a couple that will be highly touted I am sure.

All models? Do you prefer Speedzone or the Extreme?

I'm still thinking we should just tell DB and the boys to put a cobra tip on my custom whenever it gets done!

I'm wondering how different the two models are? Initial reports and visuals seem to indicate the SZ is the newer F9. What does that make the Xtreme?

Like I wasnt excited enough about this one already. Cant wait to hear some hands on feedback on this driver.

I honestly have not hit the Extreme yet. Hope too soon.

Having hit it, and hypothetically speaking it was going to make it's way into you bag-- which driver would it replace?

Back