Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

That price point is aggressive and I like the tech. This looks like a driver I could happily play.

The larger milled Face Is awesome. As someone who tends to get a bit steep from time to time that is a nice feature so you don’t mark up your club. The structure of that club is amazing and I will be curious how the club head feels with the weight changes. I most definitely will be trying this out when available.

looks A+

hope it performs better than the F9 did for me.

And here I thought I was good with the F8+. That driver looks the business, and I find the internal design updates really, really interesting.

If there is a prospect of slightly lower spin here, I am even more so all in. I loved F9, and like that they continued the machined face and colorway themes. Going to be a tough call between white and yellow for sure.

The infinity face with 95% milling sounds amazing to me. Seems like this will yield a ton of forgiveness on off-center hits. Like that they are sticking with the 2 accent options without having to pay upcharge for custom paint for someone that may not be a fan of the yellow.

Ugh, January is so far away!!

I never did try the f9 but still have the cobra bio cell plus that gets outs out about once a year. Still really like the bio cell so I’m thinking this might have to b the year that I try another Cobra driver. Great article @JB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's going to be an interesting winter for me with these new offerings from Cobra.

The infinity face with 95% milling sounds amazing to me. Seems like this will yield a ton of forgiveness on off-center hits.

Milling doesn't necessarily create forgiveness. It is all about precision of the face vs hand polishing.

So what does everyone think of the infinity symbol on the face?

Milling doesn't necessarily create forgiveness. It is all about precision of the face vs hand polishing.
Yes sir. The amount of precision added to the face with the increased milling amount across the face was kind of what I was trying to get at.

Can't wait to hit this! Team yellow all the way.

Is there any difference in the weighting between the 2 models? More Draw Bias etc?

I have to hit.

Is there any difference in the weighting between the 2 models? More Draw Bias etc?

I believe naturally there will be a touch more draw in the X version, but no more than most drivers not labeled Draw if that makes sense.

I believe naturally there will be a touch more draw in the X version, but no more than most drivers not labeled Draw if that makes sense.

Yup. I just really struggled with the 12 degree model in the F9 going left. Going to be more selective this time around.

I've debated replacing my driver next year. In that case, put this on the list. Love the sound of what they've done.

So what does everyone think of the infinity symbol on the face?
I’m not a fan, I think it takes away from the best looking driver face in golf. But, it’s on the face so in the end I really don’t care haha

It's going to be an interesting winter for me with these new offerings from Cobra.
These releases have a whole different meaning for you! Like a kid in a candy store, with mom/dad buying whatever you want!

So when is preorder? :p

7E929634-D834-4032-B2FA-A1FF4123BB3D.jpeg

A204E4B0-4358-4EA2-A714-B063DC856A9A.jpeg

203D4C7E-1E47-40CA-A258-3A64FC130A98.jpeg

Thank you for multiple colors. The black and white with the red accents looks absolutely incredible. I’m really intrigued by these.

Back