Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

I’m smitten

Hmmm that’s an interesting tidbit wonder how it affects the SW

Adds about 4 sw points. I hit the Extreme with the 14g weight. Its very stable, and feels great.

Adds about 4 sw points. I hit the Extreme with the 14g weight. Its very stable, and feels great.
Did you try the stock weight too or went straight to the big weight?

Did you try the stock weight too or went straight to the big weight?
Stock weight was also good, but the heavier weight was a bit more stable/solid. Cant go wrong either way. I like heavy so going D8.

You know what? I think I am going to go and pick one of these up tomorrow.

You know what? I think I am going to go and pick one of these up tomorrow.
The feel is really good as well. I only hit the Sim Max but SZ felt much better IMO.

Stock weight was also good, but the heavier weight was a bit more stable/solid. Cant go wrong either way. I like heavy so going D8.
That sounds like Thor's hammer at D8..

I got fit into the speedzone 10.5 that could be cranked up 1 degree for me with aldila rogue shaft yesterday. I thought I would get put into the extreme but it had lower spin than the speedzone. That was already low spin with around 1700 rpm.

I got fit into the speedzone 10.5 that could be cranked up 1 degree for me with aldila rogue shaft yesterday. I thought I would get put into the extreme but it had lower spin than the speedzone. That was already low spin with around 1700 rpm.
I’m still completely baffled by this!

I’m still completely baffled by this!
Yeah I have no idea. I might go to golf galaxy and hit both again just to make sure. I am really leaning towards just ordering the extreme in 10.5. I liked the feel of the aldila more than the tensei.

Lots of Speedzone Extreme so far in the Distance Bash

Hunting for a 60g 6.5 Riptide for my SZ head I’ve had sitting. When I’m fully healthy I want to put this, Mav, Mav Max, and 410 LST against each other in the same shaft/weight/flex/length/SW setup to see who gets the bag this year.

Adding the 14g weight to the extreme could bring your spin up.

Very happy with the numbers I was seeing in the SpeedZone. Very for giving high off the face as well.

Very happy with the numbers I was seeing in the SpeedZone. Very for giving high off the face as well.
Fun driver heads not getting enough talk, but that’s def about to change, eh? :D

Hunting for a 60g 6.5 Riptide for my SZ head I’ve had sitting. When I’m fully healthy I want to put this, Mav, Mav Max, and 410 LST against each other in the same shaft/weight/flex/length/SW setup to see who gets the bag this year.
Yes, please.

Crazy seeing so many fit into the Xtreme head at the distance bash. I need to give that head another try!!

Thinking the 410 LST will e one of the stars.

Send a picture of the butt end and it will be very easy to verify if there's a sensor or if it's a standard grip.
As suspected it has the Connect grip with Arccos but it feels okay as is. Have not hit it as of yet.

I hit the longest drive of my life with the Extreme this weekend. Playing mine at 10.5 with a UST Mamiya Helium shaft

Looking forward to sharing some thoughts in here soon on the Speedzone Extreme.
I was fit into the 9* head at Distance Bash.

First thoughts are I love the sound. The toe forgiveness is legit. This thing will finally kick out my previous gamer that I had such a hard time moving on from.

Back