Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

Hopefully that day comes soon!! Must be hard to have those beautiful clubs and not be able to use them
I have been mentally prepping for when I can get out. The driver looks soooo good behind the ball. Feels like you can rip it with everything you have and not worry about it. At least that’s what I feel at address. Can’t wait to hit everything!

E3D8E342-DE02-4805-A1D3-0EC80635B923.jpeg

I continue to be impressed on just how forging the SZ is on the other edges of the face. I punted one so high today that I would be surprised if more than 50% of the ball left a mark on the top center of the face. Even with the high on the face strike, the ball went about 220 and dead straight. Certainly not a great shot, but awesome that the ball remained in play and in the fairway.

Added bonus? No sky mark. 😎
I missed one pretty badly on hole 16 and hit it really thin. It isn't like i havent done it before and usually could guess at 200-220 yards. SZ was 257 yards and it was hard to believe. The only real bad drives that I had were when I tried to murder it and those ended up pretty big slices; on my old driver when I tried to murder the ball, they tended to be very bad hooks.

Hopefully that day comes soon!! Must be hard to have those beautiful clubs and not be able to use them

It is. I have them in my home office. I’m working from home, so they are keeping me company. I still can’t believe that I have 13 beautiful, new clubs from Cobra.

I have been mentally prepping for when I can get out. The driver looks soooo good behind the ball. Feels like you can rip it with everything you have and not worry about it. At least that’s what I feel at address. Can’t wait to hit everything!

View attachment 8934605

Bart Scott and I share your sentiment:

I want to hit mine again so much :cry:

Hope you guys that have not been able to get out and play can get out soon and hit all the clubs. We are very fortunate here in VA to be able to play.

I've kept mine hidden under cover so I don't get sad

Although I am sad not being able to hit them, the fact that THP and Cobra provided me with these beautiful clubs brings a smile to my face.

I’ll have to be content with just looking at mine for now. 😢
Mine are all sitting in the downstairs utility room. Have a little putting mat set up in my hallway and when I practice that I just take the bag out and stand it next to me like I'm on the course. Think I'm actually losing the plot!

Mine are all sitting in the downstairs utility room. Have a little putting mat set up in my hallway and when I practice that I just take the bag out and stand it next to me like I'm on the course. Think I'm actually losing the plot!

Just to remind me that it is real

65727281-8647-4470-87E5-49C4D21AF247.jpeg

I went to my local range yesterday to mainly hit irons but couldn't resist pulling this out when I was down to 3 balls. 2 out of 3 were really good. It is addictive hitting this thing; I may need to go down there tonight and hit it some more. I feel bad for those that have it and not able to hit it.

@Jman loft for loft which seems to launch higher for you ? The SZ X or the EXS220?
Sorry dude, just saw this.

220 launches higher. But I don’t have the Extreme.

Golf course interiors, pro shop & 19th hole, are closed here in Las Vegas but the courses are open. Very lucky. After 6 rounds in the books with the matte black/white Speedzone Extreme 9* 55 gram Helium 4F2 S/R shaft, I couldn't be happier. Straight and consistent distance results and great impact feel and sound. Ordered the Speedzone 14.5* 3 wood with the Helium 4F2 55 gram Lite shaft and the Speedzone 21* 4 hybrid with the UST Recoil 480 ESX (F2) 69 gram Lite shaft. I feel these will knock the Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 3 wood and the Cleveland Launcher Halo 4 hybrid out of the bag.

If so I'll maybe list the Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 9* driver, 3 wood and Halo 4 hybrid for sale.

Used this one to test the Xcaliber driver shafts that are going up in reviews, might be worth a peak to some. ;)

Now finally have a Riptide 6.5 curing for it to tinker with.

I’m going to have to wait. And it’s probably going to be a long wait.
At least you have company. Just got a shelter in place order till at least the end of April. May be time to purchase a net and mat.

I wasn't positive this driver was going to be the one for me during the fitting. But after getting it on the course a couple times now....I'm loving it. I have the tour length and it's the best decision I made. The smoke yellow is performing and feeling well. Also love the sound off the infinity face. This baby is HOT!!

Sorry dude, just saw this.

220 launches higher. But I don’t have the Extreme.
Ah gotcha. I thought I read in another thread that you had the Xtreme, Mav and Mav Max in for testing along with the EXS220

Back