Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

I have zero chance to stick with my not buying any new equipment agreement with myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much like last year, Cobra is starting off the release cycle HOT. If I were in the market this would be very high on the list. Impressed by everything, including the stock shaft options. 29 MORE grams low and deep is crazy.

Does the Xtreme also come in Avalanche or just Yeller??

This one is a beacon on my Radar.

I just watched the video of the Australian bloke and hot dang that thing sounds soooo good. Also, he hits a pretty far ball haha

its 3 lofts. Not sure why graphic is incorrect, but not a huge deal since lofts are stated.
I think maybe they mean 2 different heads?

I just watched the video of the Australian bloke and hot dang that thing sounds soooo good. Also, he hits a pretty far ball haha
Just remember that his draw will be a fade for you here, and vice versa.

Love the looks and will be testing this for sure, i didn't get along with the F9 went i tested so we will see on this one. I am in the market for a new driver next season.

Damage to right elbow?? Is this a result of some unknown villa crawl? ;)

Hope you're back to 100% ASAP!
Good question. Once I got like three of those damn Mexico Mules in, after the other deliciousness, I was sideways lol

Hey @JB should we just preemptively ask DB to put a different adapter on my Small Batch Experience shaft? Hahaha

Hey @JB should we just preemptively ask DB to put a different adapter on my Small Batch Experience shaft? Hahaha

haha. I know you like your current one, so not sure.
Im going to get some sound tests hopefully tomorrow for people, so hopefully that will help.

haha. I know you like your current one, so not sure.
Im going to get some sound tests hopefully tomorrow for people, so hopefully that will help.
That will be HUUUUUUUGE for me.

i think the avalanche version might just be the best looking driver that has been released in a long time.

Good question. Once I got like three of those damn Mexico Mules in, after the other deliciousness, I was sideways lol
Just wondering if you actually remembered me bringing you one of those Monster drinks you like so much..... sideways not so much.... more diagonal at that point :ROFLMAO:

i think the avalanche version might just be the best looking driver that has been released in a long time.

I'm with you on Team Avalanche, the matte crown on the F9 was sweet and this looks better yet.

I'm with you on Team Avalanche, the matte crown on the F9 was sweet and this looks better yet.

i loved my F9 Avalanche with matte crown, but I really like the yellow

matte > gloss for me and it’s more of a deciding factor than anything else (lookswise)

Question the cobra connect (I am out of the loop) do you still have to have a phone in your pocket for it to work?

Found my new driver - Cobra is coming in hot again this year.

Question the cobra connect (I am out of the loop) do you still have to have a phone in your pocket for it to work?

You can use an apple watch and (maybe, someday) the link once they release it.

Back