Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

I am in on the SZ Extreme with the Helium shaft. Barely used like new HC and tool. Just checked my eBay. $211 auction winner. I am a sucker for good driver deals.

Are you sure it’s a real cobra? That price seems crazy low

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I got an email that worldwide golf is doing 150% trade ins at their stores on Speedzone clubs.

I got an email that worldwide golf is doing 150% trade ins at their stores on Speedzone clubs.

That’s sweet deal

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I just checked their website and it said 50 percent?

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Never mind me that’s 50 percent above, I am dumb tonight

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

True. I saw it at my local store.

Send a picture of the butt end and it will be very easy to verify if there's a sensor or if it's a standard grip.
I will know when I get it in hand. I am pretty sure it is a sensor but hoping it is standard. I know what the connect/ sensor looks like but the eBay photo of the grip is a side few from bottom to top. It looks like a Lumpkin crossline with white at butt end of grip

Pulled the trigger on a white Extreme 10.5* with the Tensei regular. Also ordered an Atmos TS Blue 6R to give another option. Need the snow to melt so I can get it dialed in.

Ordered a 9 degree Extreme with a 70g 6.5 HZRDUS Smoke Black. Hoping for similar stability as my LTD with HZRDUS Black 70g 6.5 but with a bit more launch. Hoping I can keep spin in check.

Ordered a 9 degree Extreme with a 70g 6.5 HZRDUS Smoke Black. Hoping for similar stability as my LTD with HZRDUS Black 70g 6.5 but with a bit more launch. Hoping I can keep spin in check.

looking forward to your feedback, hope it gives you high launch low spin ? ? ?

Also, with a 14g weight in the back the head felt ridiculously stable at impact.

I will be very interested to see the spin numbers or your thoughts on spin. The Xtreme head inspires confidence when set up to the ball. It would be in my bag if the spin numbers were a little lower.

That's the stock weight correct?
No, pretty sure stock is 4g. I pulled it from the reg head and put it in the extreme. I play driver at about D7 with a midsize grip, so I like heavy.

No, pretty sure stock is 4g. I pulled it from the reg head and put it in the extreme. I play driver at about D7 with a midsize grip, so I like heavy.

Just looked 6g is stock in Xtreme and 14g is stock in regular SZ

Going to try the SpeedZone for the second time again today against my M5 gamer. I played the F9 before the M5 and it was pretty automatic. Saw better distance with a small sacrifice in dispersion going to the M5. SS about 100 at mile high in Denver. I'll post the results head to head 9 deg in both. Currently playing Tensei pro white 60S in M5 and i have a KK Silver TiNi 60x to try in the cobra. I've got numbers with the M5 in the KK so I'll compare those and decide if I want to swap out the adapter on the Tensei if the Cobra looks like it's going in the bag.

I found out that the guy hitting the SpeedZone driver next to me at the range last time had come in set on ordering the Masters F9 and the shop owner let him know those sold out last year. They fit him into the SpeedZone driver he was hitting. I know the owner told me that the guy inquired if I was willing to trade my F9 masters head for the SpeedZone. This might sound silly but I said I don't think so. I love the look of the Masters camo and hope they make a SpeedZone version this year for me to get!!

:unsure::unsure:
IMG_5214.png

I heard the other day that Ricky Fowler and other Cobra players are playing the extreme with the 14gr weight which apparently raises the moi significantly. I could see that when you are trying to hit narrow PGA fairways.

Back