Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

I’ve hit every OEM driver over the last 2 months before I was picked for the Morgan Cup. I’m so glad I was bc I would never have even tried the Speedzone Xtreme..... and that would have been a huge mistake!!!!

Over the last month of hitting SZ vs Xtreme, the Xtreme may be the best driver I’ve ever hit. I’ve been set on Xtreme the last 2 weeks and tonight confirmed it after finally finding a 9* head.

Easily the most controllable driver and most consistent speed I’ve seen

89bb3d479971d10c4fc69127d3d7eb2b.jpg
cdc23549e9e6c22400c0f2b2d6f80677.jpg
2550e45bd2515c78cb7c4784c9a20bdc.jpg
9b0a8462d32fcd27aee562c142ea05e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! What shaft did you get?

I’ve hit every OEM driver over the last 2 months before I was picked for the Morgan Cup. I’m so glad I was bc I would never have even tried the Speedzone Xtreme..... and that would have been a huge mistake!!!!

Over the last month of hitting SZ vs Xtreme, the Xtreme may be the best driver I’ve ever hit. I’ve been set on Xtreme the last 2 weeks and tonight confirmed it after finally finding a 9* head.

That ball speed is legit.

Very nice. What shafts did you try?

Here is a picture of the crown with the metallic flake I mentioned earlier.
122D73C3-33A6-4E06-8A2F-5A2511576165.jpeg

Insane numbers and great flights!! Seems like the Xtreme is working well for you!!

Very nice. What shafts did you try?

yesterday only the Rogue Silver. Overall I've tried the atmos tour spec black, hzrdus smoke yellow, and this rogue silver. Rogue's given me the best numbers every time

Insane numbers and great flights!! Seems like the Xtreme is working well for you!!

Thanks! I love the flight this club is showing and cant wait to order and get it outside!! its so easy to control and has speed all over the face. For me I prefer the launch around 11* compared to 14* I saw all year with m5. m5 all year was high launch/very low spin that gave me good distance, Xtreme seems to produce better ball speeds already

Is that normal spin numbers for you out of a 9 degree head as well?
I typically go for the lower spin heads. m1, m3, m5. Had a rogue sub zero and Mavrik sub zero for a little bit. Im used to seeing spin under 2200 so im very surprised to see low and playable the Xtreme is. Im actually able to spin the Xtreme lower than the SpeedZone

Avg spin with Xtreme was consistently 2400 which is definitely more playable for me and will keep the ball straighter. The 1 drive that was sub 2000 was the only one that low compared to m5 that routinely saw sub 2000 spin rate. I have never hit any driver as consistent as I did yesterday with the Xtreme

I typically go for the lower spin heads. m1, m3, m5. Had a rogue sub zero and Mavrik sub zero for a little bit. Im used to seeing spin under 2200 so im very surprised to see low and playable the Xtreme is. Im actually able to spin the Xtreme lower than the SpeedZone

Avg spin with Xtreme was consistently 2400 which is definitely more playable for me and will keep the ball straighter. The 1 drive that was sub 2000 was the only one that low compared to m5 that routinely saw sub 2000 spin rate. I have never hit any driver as consistent as I did yesterday with the Xtreme
That is a big compliment for the Xtreme. The more I hear things like this, the more I feel this is probably the better head for me!

Can't wait to watch these fly in Utah air!

That is a big compliment for the Xtreme. The more I hear things like this, the more I feel this is probably the better head for me!
Everything works differently for different people, but yea id find it hard to believe anyone not having success with this. The overall forgiveness is insane!

Can't wait to watch these fly in Utah air!

hahaha me too!! im actually kinda envois b/c ive never played in elevation before so its gonna be an adjustment

I now have a sample of 22 drives with the SpeedZone out on the course. Given that we are still in winter conditions, this is shaping up very nicely.

51A5BF73-3E0C-46D6-9EF0-29396BFAEDED.jpeg

First swings in the dome with the Extreme 9 deg, standard length, D8, HZRDUS Black Smoke 70g 6.5 flex. This thing is solid and very stable. Launches a bit higher than my LTD which is what I wanted. Was hitting the same window again, and again.
Hoping spin numbers are decent out on the course, but I do need to work on spin loft. Highly recommend checking this club out. Most people would prob fit nicely into the heavy head and 44.5" tour length option with a more normal SW.

I had the chance to play 18 for the first time since coming back home from the Distance Bash. Here are some of my thoughts on the SZ. Again, Danny Le fit me into the SpeedZone head 10.5* turned down to 9* with the Helium Black shaft in R flex.
My normal miss with my old driver was a low heel or toe side miss. The low heel was a weak low slice and the toe side miss turned into a nasty duck hook. So far, both of these misses with the SZ result in a minimal loss of yardage and a much straight ball flight. I hit 10 of 13 fairways today at a new course which has undulating and tight fairways. My playing partners wanted to try my driver because they were not used to seeing me drive this way. This was my first drive on #1 with no wind help
587202F3-10D2-4BC6-BD87-0EA8CA02B29B.jpeg
If anyone is struggling with their driver...you need to get fit for this driver.
265 for me in the fairway is something I am not used to but looking forward to many more like it

I can’t wait to get mine and hope it performs with the shaft I have picked out as well as the one that @MagicSpell has in his. He let me hit it on Sunday at the range before we teed off. I only swung it twice, but boy did it feel good. He has the tour length extreme with the new Lin-Q Gunmetal in his driver and I went with the ATMOS Blue. He plays with a little more loft than I will, but it was great getting a “preview” of what I have coming.

Found out my home course has a demo in 2 weeks. Can't wait! VERY interested in an Extreme TL.

I’ve got the Extreme on the way at Tour Length with the Smoke Yellow in it. Excited to see how it works out for me, the fitting had me about 10-15 yards carry less than my current gamer but I’m pretty sure that it’s just kinks that can be worked out at the range. Wasn’t swinging as well at the fitting as I have been doing so I have do doubt it will be a complete hammer for me. Very very excited - the sound was phenomenal and flight just about perfect.

I was able to play a windy 9 today. I had a great day with the Xtreme 10.5. I have turned this into a nice fairway finder. I had a terrible outing with this club in Tucson when I had the Ventus in it. Probably just in my head but I was a train wreck with it. The smoke yellow is a dream with this head. Totally thrilled with this right now.

Those are great number right there, I am totally stoked for this driver!

What shaft? Those are pretty ideal numbers!

Back