Review Cobra KING SPEEDZONE Big Fairway Wood

I finally got to hit this last night at during the sim league. All I can say is that it is a beast, only hit it off the deck and flight was high an straight. I can only imagine what it will do off the tee come spring time. Very happy with this purchase

I finally got to hit this last night at during the sim league. All I can say is that it is a beast, only hit it off the deck and flight was high an straight. I can only imagine what it will do off the tee come spring time. Very happy with this purchase
I'm itching to hit mine again!

Does anyone know what weights are offered for the fairways? My big tour was ordered 1/2” short and came with a 16 gram weight. Checked the swing weight and it’s roughly d1.5, I would like to get it up to at least d3.

Does anyone know what weights are offered for the fairways? My big tour was ordered 1/2” short and came with a 16 gram weight. Checked the swing weight and it’s roughly d1.5, I would like to get it up to at least d3.
Call customer service.. They've helped me a ton when I want to get to the correct swingweight.

Reactions: MH
Still waiting on my big tour. I'm really excited for this guy to come in. I enjoyed the f9 but found the face to have hot and cold spots.

During my fitting the big tour wanted to spin the same no matter how I hit it. I had a std deviation of like 50 rpms so I'm hoping that translates on the course to not seeing those hot and cold shots as much.

I have been struggling with consistency with this club. Honestly, I am not sure why. For years, 3 wood was my least favorite club in the bag. The past couple of years, I have found a couple that I really like, including the Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero and the TaylorMade M5. I have hit a few bombs with this off the tee when actually playing, but often, it seems to come up short in distance of what I would expect. Perhaps it is simply cold, windy weather. Time will tell.

I may have done a thing last night and bought one of these.

The Big tour has been solid for me through three rounds. I am beginning to use it more from the tee as it is very long and the driver has been giving me a two way miss. I hit a consistent draw with the Big Tour so I have more confidence with it off the tee.

Good morning. I was hoping for reviews on this vs the other cobra fairway models. I will be using the Rogue Silver 70X in the head but definitely don't want to look at a closed head. Really most concerned with it from the deck. Thanks

Good morning. I was hoping for reviews on this vs the other cobra fairway models. I will be using the Rogue Silver 70X in the head but definitely don't want to look at a closed head. Really most concerned with it from the deck. Thanks
There are reviews in this thread HERE I don't find the head to be closed and I personally have struggled with it more out of the rough than anywhere else, off the tee I think is where it shines

I was hoping to get a comparison of all three models in the fairway woods

how do you enable your witb on here so it shows in your signature, sorry new here

Go to account preferences then click the checkbox that says "Show people's signatures with their messages"

I was hoping to get a comparison of all three models in the fairway woods

Again check the thread I linked above.

thanks, sorry missed the link. Coffee hasn't kicked in yet!

Only one fairway wood shot this am, low on the face - stinger off the tee still went 220 - I need to swap shafts get the XS out of there and into a stiff

Cannot wait to get this bad boy in hand soon!

Back