CONTEST Cobra KING SpeedZone Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that tuned in, this is going to be an easy one to enter. If you did not watch Around the Green, the Golf Game Show with members from Cobra Golf, you can still do so below.

How to Enter
There were 8 questions asked in total in this Game Show. 4 regular questions and 4 speed round questions. Your job will be to answer them as if you were on the show. Kicker here is DO NOT POST THE QUESTIONS IN YOUR ANSWER! We want others to be able to watch the program as well.

Your Entry will look like this.
1. Your Answer
2. Your Answer
3. Your Answer
4. Your Answer
5. Your Answer
6. Your Answer
8. Your Answer

If you haven't watched it, do so. It was a ton of fun and the Innovation Master Mike Yagley and the Product and Marketing Guru, Jose Miraflor were great in both the debate and talking PGA Tour stats and equipment details.

Good luck everybody.
Contest will stay open until end of day Monday April 13th.

Good luck to everyone entering!!

THPers love contests. Good luck to everyone who enters.

1. Rickie
2. Variable
3. Extreme
4. SZ Long Iron
5. Pepperoni
6. Non-stop
7. Netflix
8. Chic-fil-a

Can't wait to see peoples answers and see who wins! Good luck to all!

1. Fowler
2. Variable length
3. SpeedZone
4. SZ 4 Iron
5. Bacon
6. Non-stop
7. HBO
8. Chick-fil-A

1. Bryson
2. Variable
3. Extreme
4. Hybrid
5. Pepperoni
6. Non-stop
7. Netflix
8. McDonalds

1. Bryson
2. Variable length
3. Extreme
4. Hybrid
5. Pepperoni
6. Non-stop
7. Netflix
8. Hardee's

1. Bryson
2. Variable
3. Extreme
4. Long irons
5. Pepperoni
6. Non-stop
7. Netflix
8. Chik-fla

1. Love Rickie, have to go with him. Sort of miss long hair Rickie.
2. Not a fan of OL, for all the reasons that Jose touched on.
3. Standard, low spin, low launch fits my game more than forgiveness.
4. Cannot for the life of me, hit hybrids.. so, Long Iron
5. I kind of like Yags copout.. Just give me meat.
6. I am a big guy, and actually like traveling, so give me first class with a stop.
7. Netflix, the range of shows is just amazing.
8. Have to go with McD's, although I love a BK Croissanwich.

Good luck everyone!

1. Rickie
  2. Variable
  3. Extreme
  4. Hybrid
  5. Pepperoni
  6. First Class
  7. Netflix
  8. Chick-fil-A

1. Fowler. Better dresser and more experience. He’ll win a major this year!
2. Variable because I’m old school. I’d just feel weird with a PW in my hand that was the same length as my 4 iron.
3. I’ve never hit either of them so I’ll pick Speedzone only because Xtreme is spelled wrong.
4. Long irons. I’ve never been able to consistently hit a hybrid well. I could also say that for long irons, but I’m more successful with them.
5. Cheeeeeeeese
6. First Class for all the free drinks!
7. HBO. Better movies, series, and docs
8. Hardee’s. Variety and it’s a hell of a lot better than McDonalds.

1. Ricky
2. One Length
3. Extreme
4. Long Irons
5. Pepperoni
6. Non stop
7. HBO
8. Chick-fil-A

This was so much fun . I really enjoyed it.

1. Rickie
2. Variable
3. Extreme
4. Hybrid
5. Pepperoni
6. Non-stop
7. HBO
8. McDonalds

1. Ricky Fowler
2. Variable
3. Speed Zone
4. Hybrids
5. Sausage
6. 1st class ticket/stopover (more free booze!)
7. Netflix
8. Chick Fil A

Just for fun - not an entry.

1. Rickie
2. Variable
3. Extreme
4. Hybrid
5. Cheese
6. First Class
7. HBO
8. A&W

1. Rickie
2. Variable
3. Extreme
4. Hybrid
5. Meat!
6. First Class! Not in a rush!
7. Netflix
8. McDonald's

It was a fun watch!
1. It is Rickie Fowler. He has the better putting and short game that you need to win a major. It is a battle of attrition and you are going to miss greens and BAD, just doesn’t have it.
2. It is Variable for me and it is because you have to commit to something and having 7 iron length LW just isn’t something I can do.
3. SZ standard. The deeper face and lower spin is what I like in a driver.
4. I will have to agree with Jose here. 2 or 3 hybrid and the 4 Game improvement iron!
5. The 1 must have pizza topping is Sausage, it can be spicy and most people love some spice!
6. If it is a quick trip it is non-stop but if it is a long trip I am going to take the 1st class ticket and the drinks.
7. It is HBO and it isn’t close. A handful of the all time best shows is on HBO. Curb, entourage, the wire, Veep, and Thrones.
8. The best biscuit in all of fast food is at Hardees. Biscuit and gravy is my go to.

1. Bryson - I believe Bryson is on his way up and frankly Rickie just doesn't win alot
2. One Length - Don't knock it until you try it - long irons are easy to hit and there is just something that is so much fun about a long pitching wedge
3. Extreme - Need the forgiveness and from what I hear this club is a fairway finder
4. Hybrid - The more help the better on the longer shots out of the fairway
5. Salami - it is a better version of a pepperoni
6. First Class - I do not fit comfortably on airplanes and I like to travel in style - I am also never in a hurry
7. Netflix - Much bigger catalog including some of the HBO favorites - really the only thing HBO has that Netflix doesn't is hardknocks and Game of Thrones. Sports are not even being played, so no argument for hardknocks. Game of thrones, I have gone this long without seeing it so I think I will be okay.
8. Taco Bell - strictly for the breakfast crunchwrap easily the best breakfast item ever, followed closely behind by chicken minis

1. Rickie. More consistent and more experience. He’s due.
2. Variable. One length sounds nice in a perfect world but golf is about being creative and you need variables for that.
3. Xtreme. Forgiveness is nice when I want to swing hard. And I want to swing hard
4.Hybrid... I just hit it better. Haven’t tried the f9/sz 4i yet though
5. Spicy Sausage. Love the added texture and spice
6. Nonstop. Waiting blows
7. Netflix. I feel like they just have more options and variety
8. Taco Bell. Burritos and breakfast crunchwraps all the way!

Thanks guys!

What a great time that was! Good luck to everyone, just for fun here are my answers. NOT AN ENTRY! Hope someone enjoys the driver!
rickie
variable
extreme
hybrid
pepperoni
coach
netflix
mcdonalds

1. Rickie
2. Variable
3. Xtreme
4. SZ Long Iron
5. Pepperoni
6. Non stop
7.Netflix
8. McD's

Bonus answer: Columbian Drug Lord

By far, the best THP Live I have seen thus far. Those dudes are great, and absolutely hilarious. Thanks for the opportunity for the driver @JB!

My entry:

1) Bryson
2) Variable
3) Extreme
4) SZ Long Iron
5) Pepperoni
6) Coach Nonstop
7) HBO
8) Chic-fil-a

For those that tuned in, this is going to be an easy one to enter. If you did not watch Around the Green, the Golf Game Show with members from Cobra Golf, you can still do so below.

How to Enter
There were 8 questions asked in total in this Game Show. 4 regular questions and 4 speed round questions. Your job will be to answer them as if you were on the show. Kicker here is DO NOT POST THE QUESTIONS IN YOUR ANSWER! We want others to be able to watch the program as well.

Your Entry will look like this.
1. Your Answer
2. Your Answer
3. Your Answer
4. Your Answer
5. Your Answer
6. Your Answer
8. Your Answer

If you haven't watched it, do so. It was a ton of fun and the Innovation Master Mike Yagley and the Product and Marketing Guru, Jose Miraflor were great in both the debate and talking PGA Tour stats and equipment details.

Good luck everybody.
Contest will stay open until end of day Monday April 13th.

Love the amount of contests and gear up for grabs during the lockdown. I may get around to looking at this over the weekend but I'm pretty screentime burned out o_O

Back