Cobra KING SPEEDZONE Hybrids and Fairway Woods

Has anyone compared the F9 to the Speedzone hybrids?

3w.png

Off the deck...this thing is insane!

Been using my hybrid a bunch lately to go for par 5s in two. This thing is really becoming a weapon.

I have put the 5w back in my bag and 7w will be going back in. I couldn't be happier with their performance.

I move things around in my bag a bit depending upon course conditions. I have the F9 FWs in 3, 5, & 7. Last week I picked up the SZ 5H, and 4H. I'm thinking about the 3H since they're at a whopping $179 right now and can't be that much different than the RadSpeeds ($229). I have a 87 - 91 mph swing with my driver unless the weather is warm and I'm feeling good, then it can drift up to 89 - 93. Do you think I should grab the 3H? It would likely be for 2nd shots on par 5s and take the place of either the 5W or 7W depending upon conditions.

I had the 5 & 4H in the F9 and hit them well. Why I no longer have them is a long sad story.

It's 19 degrees, 40.25" long. The 5W is 18.5 degrees, 42.5" long. The 7W is 22.5 degrees and 42.0" long. The 4H is 21 degrees and 39.5" long. Lengths are with standard grips.

Or is a 3H a little too much club for someone with my swing speed and I should stick with a FW in this area? Be honest.

Back