Cobra KING SPEEDZONE Irons

Anyone know if Budget Golf will have these for pre-order today? I am trying to acquire a 4i.......for science.

Anyone know if Budget Golf will have these for pre-order today? I am trying to acquire a 4i.......for science.

I believe they will. If not, I can do some digging and find out for you.

I believe they will. If not, I can do some digging and find out for you.
Just called over there and there was no ability to pre-order today. Interestingly, there is also no pre-order up on the Cobra site either, only a few other big box stores.

I would love to give either one the business, so hopefully something pops up soon, as I am trying to make this happen before the UST Mamiya Distance Bash.

Just called over there and there was no ability to pre-order today. Interestingly, there is also no pre-order up on the Cobra site either, only a few other big box stores.

I would love to give either one the business, so hopefully something pops up soon, as I am trying to make this happen before the UST Mamiya Distance Bash.

I wonder what you're building... hmmmm

I noticed the same thing on the Cobra website. I tried to look at the drivers and the pre-order has not yet been turned on.

I wonder what you're building... hmmmm
The even better question is why....?

I really hope I can pull it off.

The even better question is why....?

I really hope I can pull it off.

I like these and I think they will probably improve on the F9s - however my 4i is sooooo freaking good, I don't think I can/want to try and recreate it.

I love old tech lol.

I noticed the Hackers coupon doesn't work anymore either? hmmm
It’s worked for me recently. Some, but not many, items are excluded due to manufacturer’s restrictions.

Love the committed tinkering, I'll be stoked to see what you come up with o_O

Intrigued to give these a try. I am really hoping they are available when I do the Club Champion fitting.

Two 4 irons purchased. ??

I just barely noticed the lofts of these. The gaps in the gw- 8 iron are 5.5 degrees. I think that is the biggest I have ever seen. If I were in the MC, I would love to get Yags’ take on such large gaps.

I just barely noticed the lofts of these. The gaps in the gw- 8 iron are 5.5 degrees. I think that is the biggest I have ever seen. If I were in the MC, I would love to get Yags’ take on such large gaps.
I’m guessing it has something to do with launch and descent angles but we will find out for sure. I’m intrigued by these and I’m not ruling them out as an option like I did to the F9

I’m guessing it has something to do with launch and descent angles but we will find out for sure. I’m intrigued by these and I’m not ruling them out as an option like I did to the F9

I wouldn’t. I may have posted it, can’t remember, but I was comparing the F9 7 iron and the Forged Tec 7 iron the other night on TrackMan and the ball speeds/spin were pretty comparable. The ball flight was more consistent with the F9s. Almost every shot was the same little draw. If I were in the MC and had to choose between the two, it would be a difficult choice.

Yeah not sure how I feel about the loft gapping. The 7 iron has the loft of the Rogue X 7 iron now. Feels like a move to get the, "I was crushing this 7 iron at Golfglaxy!!!" crowd.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I like these and I think they will probably improve on the F9s - however my 4i is sooooo freaking good, I don't think I can/want to try and recreate it.

I love old tech lol.
Your 4i is nuts. Think I only swung it once, but loved everything about it.

They also have changed the lofting between OL and VL with these in the lower irons vs the f9s.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

2A367045-283E-4C77-8DFF-1081D754C175.jpeg

Back