Cobra KING Supersport 35 Putter

I’m really honestly pissed I didn’t pull the trigger.
Its okay, I really jumped the gun on this since its the only thing I can do right now.

If I don't get along with it, its yours.

That or the divot tool, I haven't decided yet...haha

At 34 you might have to add an inch or 12

Edit: Sad waiting period is I won't know until next year on course. Set in stone though!

I may be or may not be waiting on the porch Monday.

Mine will be delivered tomorrow. Wish I would have had it for my little golf trip this weekend.

Excited for the THPers getting them in the next couple of days, eager to read the initial in hand reviews.

Loved the sound of it, and the idea of it, but I clicked angry since I can't afford it!

My delivery date keeps slipping but I’m so pumped for a 3D printed blade. I really want it to win the spot in the bag.

I would have ordered with out hesitation if I still putted conventional. Now Face on so wouldn't fit my style but I think the putter is amazing. Would love to get the face and figure out a way to fit it to my current putter though.

My delivery date keeps slipping but I’m so pumped for a 3D printed blade. I really want it to win the spot in the bag.

i think the 3D piece is a great talking point

the sik face has me the most curious

Cant wait for you guys to get these in. I dont have one coming, but I'm still excited with the anticipation!

This is pretty wild in a lot of ways. Very cool to see. The tech is amazing to me. I'm very interested to see how if this takes off. I like the looks of this and what I'm reading of how it's designed. Look forward to seeing what those of you that get one think of it.

I returned from my weekend getaway to Southern Utah to have this on the porch. It looks clean. It is a fairly substantial head size for a blade-style putter. It has good weight to the head. It feels much heavier than my Scotty Super Rat, for example. My practice putting mat is at the office, so I won’t get to feel it roll a ball until tomorrow morning. One of the photos shows the toe hang, pretty much what would be expected with a plumber neck and blade-style. My one criticism thus far would be that I would much prefer a head cover with a magnet closure than velcro. The head cover does feel like it is very well made, however. Please feel free to ask any questions.

3FECBC82-0ECD-4FC0-99D0-89DB91DD0AF9.jpegC7551B40-F67D-4F5A-95F1-57081691A147.jpeg

Here is a comparison of the head size to my Scotty Super Rat.

957A373A-FF50-495C-91C1-968EF73B7058.jpeg

Here is a comparison with a Toulon Chicago.

B314BB50-54BA-4751-A551-DE171EAB413C.jpegC9256188-F41A-423B-89C7-3A4992E5BA8E.jpeg

The more I looked at this putter, the more I saw a dirt trap with all the nooks and crannies. Other than that it would probably be a nice putter.

The more I looked at this putter, the more I saw a dirt trap with all the nooks and crannies. Other than that it would probably be a nice putter.
You need to be nicer to your putters :ROFLMAO: ;)

Where exactly are you using your putter???

I rolled a few putts on the PuttOut mat at the office before starting work. I am more excited about it now than I was before ordering it. I think it has great potential to get into my bag. Time will tell.

The one reviewer on YouTube who said that it didn’t feel good can go eat rocks, as far as I am concerned. I think it feels really good. It has a sort of dense, pleasing feel to me. It is well balanced. It does come off of the face pretty fast. I am looking forward to getting it on a green, although I am not sure when that will be.

Last edited:
Back