Cobra KING Supersport 35 Putter

I am such a feb player and especially with putters. I have to hold it, touch it, roll it. I care less about the sound, but how do i like the way i can roll the ball within a tap in from various places

Are we looking at the same pictures? I guess I can see the Cure with the extended areas on heel/toe though nowhere near as large and maybe Aidhm with the lines in the black but Truss? I don't see that at all
I think it’s the Truss logo that I’m seeing?
6822FB14-8894-42F5-BE44-EAA202EFF0E8.jpeg1774B211-50F5-439A-9509-E36D91111150.jpeg581D6B0C-CC47-4C35-88B5-2D00BE89202B.jpeg

I have to say in hand, it looks nothing like any of those.

Cobra is bringing 🔥 with the tech story and the fact that they are creating value added partnerships to bring this product to market makes this even more compelling. Very well done, IMO!!!!

Can someone tell me at what time these will be available on Friday?
Pre-order is open now.

Edit: it shows this when I try to add it to my cart, though:
1605639001319.png

... I hope nobody goes out and grabs a SuperSport 35 not realizing it only comes in 34”! 😆
Yeah, that's kind of weird. Name it with "35" in the name but make it available only in 34 in.

Yeah, that's kind of weird. Name it with "35" in the name but make it available only in 34 in.
The 35 is for the degree of toe hang present in the design...

I thought they made 35 prototypes 🤷‍♂️ #35 being the one they decided to go with.
I assumed it was because I’d never have over 35 putts with it!

I thought they made 35 prototypes 🤷‍♂️ #35 being the one they decided to go with.
Maybe its both? According to @Jman article he specifically mentions the toe hang

You get one? I think you should.
I did not but I do think its a good design for my putting stroke. I'll own one at some point.

Want to try a putter with DLT... Was just fit into either an EVNROLL ER2.2 or a Scotty Squareback 2. Tempted to order this guy instead, but with the currency exchange, I don't think I could justify paying more than either of those...

If this were any company other than Cobra, I would want to see it in person. It is just so completely different. However, because it is Cobra and with the Sik technology, which has always intrigued me, I decided to jump in.

If this were any company other than Cobra, I would want to see it in person. It is just so completely different. However, because it is Cobra and with the Sik technology, which has always intrigued me, I decided to jump in.
THP may take all the pre orders.

Back