Cobra KING Supersport 35 Putter

The tech part of this is just so cool!

This is really really cool. Looks amazing, and the story/tech behind it is incredible. Would love to try one out!

I honest to goodness could’ve written another 1000 words on this. It’s seriously exciting!

This is really a cool advancement in club manufacturing and design. In retrospect, 3D printing a putter is the perfect way to introduce that technology to the golf world.

Just listened to the sound, and to my ear, sounds good. Solid sound IMO

I honest to goodness could’ve written another 1000 words on this. It’s seriously exciting!
Ready to read whenever you are ready to write :ROFLMAO:

I really like the sound of the putter! The shape isn't my thing but I am glad the Cobra lovers have an option of a putter!

Maybe a 14 club 2021 Morgan Club????

Could you elaborate a bit on the feel? Either in arc or at impact? Was it crazy different that other more "traditional" putters or largely the same? Did you notice or feel the Center of Gravity location resisting a bit of torsion on off center hits?

So exciting!! The tech story here is so cool

and we were just talking about putters LOL

How do you feel about a 34" putter with 35* of Toe Hang? The sound video they did in the tech studio is fantastic it sounds soooooo good.

I like the sensor embedded in the Lamkin sink grip. I really want to roll this.

Wow, this is such a cool putter from Cobra. When I think of Cobra, right or wrong, I think of a company not afraid to do things their own way and that always has a unique slant on design.

I love the 3D printed metal story.

I LOVE the SuperSport name - that goes so darn well with their branding right now.

I'm pretty sure I like the look - stuff like this is supposed to be techy.

Sweet putter.

I don’t love the look but the tech story is definitely all there. If it performs in hand then I would game it regardless of look.

Can someone tell me at what time these will be available on Friday?

View attachment 8974645

I keep looking at this getting a bit of a PURE vibe.

That said, I think it's awesome to see this collab, and I really want to see what people think about it.
That black middle section definitely gives it a Cure vibe. Fortunately based on the video it won't give the god awful Cure sound!

Here's a question. Is Cobra becoming the leader in innovation in golf? MIM, 3D printing, milled wrap-around driver faces. They seem to be bringing new ideas to the table faster than others in the market.

That black middle section definitely gives it a Cure vibe. Fortunately based on the video it won't give the god awful Cure sound!

Here's a question. Is Cobra becoming the leader in innovation in golf? MIM, 3D printing, milled wrap-around driver faces. They seem to be bringing new ideas to the table faster than others in the market.
In terms of materials and application techniques, they definitely have to be mentioned there.

haha damnit, I typed Pure didn't I.. Oof.

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
Could you elaborate a bit on the feel? Either in arc or at impact? Was it crazy different that other more "traditional" putters or largely the same? Did you notice or feel the Center of Gravity location resisting a bit of torsion on off center hits?
I don’t have it in hand, I just wrote the release article. Though I’m fully planning on grabbing one on Friday.

The @JB sound video does a great job imo of explaining the feel as Sound is Feel in putters specifically.

CG being dead center of the face will make it a really balanced feel through the stroke.

I really like the sound of the putter! The shape isn't my thing but I am glad the Cobra lovers have an option of a putter!

Maybe a 14 club 2021 Morgan Club????
This would be very cool to see.

@JB, according to the specs, the head is 375g, the shaft is 125g and the grip is 99g. Is the weight noticeable compared to a Stroke Lab putter?

Anyone else think Bryson was going to cave in the face the way he kept jabbing his finger on it in the video?

@JB, according to the specs, the head is 375g, the shaft is 125g and the grip is 99g. Is the weight noticeable compared to a Stroke Lab putter?

Really different animals, but putting a Stroke Lab Triple Track #7 on the swing weight scale I got E 2.7 and this one gave me E 3.

Back