Cobra KING Supersport 35 Putter

It’s a way better roll. I think the different lofts help hide minor faults and roll it quickly. The repositioned sweet spot also helps a lot too for my stroke.
I’ll second this.

It’s a way better roll. I think the different lofts help hide minor faults and roll it quickly. The repositioned sweet spot also helps a lot too for my stroke.
Awesome. I was wondering how effective that face and those lofts would be.

Awesome. I was wondering how effective that face and those lofts would be.
I was skeptical coming into it but the results have been pretty darn good. I can be a bit inconsistent from round to round with my stroke and this is rolling quicker and more consistently.

For those that are still interested but didn't get one you can find them here. I think it's shipping from Canada because it has the 35" version and its $474. It's too bad it costs more but at least it's available.

Got out for 9+ holes.

Thing really rolls the ball well. Like really well.

Alignment is still a little wonky. Probably a combination of me and the grip.

Only had one really poor distance lag putt which has always been my downfall with mallets.

Got out for 9+ holes.

This is something that virtually everybody is experiencing.

Got out for 9+ holes.

Alignment is still a little wonky.
Probably a combination of me and the grip.

Only had one really poor distance lag putt which has always been my downfall with mallets.

Yes to the bolded.

Like it's really making me ponder a sik putter. 🤔
Or wait for a more bladey 3D printed putter.

I think I'm going to extend mine and see how it goes, I want to know, with the SIK face if you adjust Loft/Lie specs if it alters performance

For those that are still interested but didn't get one you can find them here. I think it's shipping from Canada because it has the 35" version and its $474. It's too bad it costs more but at least it's available.
I did not need to know this :oops:

This putter might end up being my stimulus check purchase. 😅

Interesting to hear about the sik and then this putter. Hmm does someone have this in hand in the bag?

Interesting to hear about the sik and then this putter. Hmm does someone have this in hand in the bag?
I plan on getting into exactly this at the THP Showcase next month. 👀

Back