Cobra KING Supersport 35 Putter

The 35 is officially 35".

Put the stock grip back on due to weight concerns for now.

Hopefully can get it on course tomorrow.

Ok, somebody give us some info putting this up against a comparable Scotty :cool:

Ok, somebody give us some info putting this up against a comparable Scotty :cool:
I’m curious- what is a comparable Scotty? It’s comparing a solid milled putter to a 3D printer putter with SIK face tech. I’m happy to compare it to a Newport 2 (my best guess on what’s comparable) but I’d need to make sure that’s what you want.

I’m curious- what is a comparable Scotty? It’s comparing a solid milled putter to a 3D printer putter with SIK face tech. I’m happy to compare it to a Newport 2 (my best guess on what’s comparable) but I’d need to make sure that’s what you want.
Not sure what would be comparable either. Having a Scotty Newport 2 makes me wonder what I would notice in differences.

Not sure what would be comparable either. Having a Scotty Newport 2 makes me wonder what I would notice in differences.
I’ll roll both side by side this weekend and let you know. Definitely different putters despite the similar shape.

Just a completely different putter, face, shape, weight, etc. Should be comparison pics several pages back with my newport 2. I like both.

The 35 is officially 35".

Put the stock grip back on due to weight concerns for now.

Hopefully can get it on course tomorrow.

Some half results. Was 10 degrees colder and a lot wetter than the forecast was. Not ideal for practice and comparisons.

So much more comfortable standing over a 35" putter. Wasn't able to adjust the swing weight like I wanted and I think the heavy head has made my lag putting worse at the longer length. Similar to most mallets I've tried. Disappointing. Not done testing on the course though.

Last edited:
I rolled them side by side with a T22 Newport last night and the address view is very different (I know, duh). The Cobra blade hides slight deviations from the center better and it doesn’t feel like it rotates the head as much. Cobra feels a bit hotter off the face. Those are the two most notable differences that jumped out.

I rolled them side by side with a T22 Newport last night and the address view is very different (I know, duh). The Cobra blade hides slight deviations from the center better and it doesn’t feel like it rotates the head as much. Cobra feels a bit hotter off the face. Those are the two most notable differences that jumped out.
Great info! Thanks for doing that.

I checked it out, but they don't offer it in 35"

I checked it out, but they don't offer it in 35"

I must have been blind LOL

Cobra and SIK have announced an ongoing partnership.

After being fit into a Sik and better understanding the face geometry I'm really curious to see what this brings in the future.

I think that is really good news. I had never used a SIK face until the Supersport and so far I really like the roll it puts on the ball, combine that with what Cobra may do with 3D printing and I'm truly excited.

This is exciting for both companies. I've heard really good things about the SuperSport. I hope that the partnership leads to an expansion of head shapes.

That is awesome!! Like others, would love to see some more head shapes.

This is officially sold out on the website :unsure: does that tell you something?

another round, another struggle with distance putts. is great for 10 feet and in. puts as good of a roll on anything I've ever used, I just think the weight is just too much for my stroke. Will definitely have ears up for a more bladey model.

Back