Cobra KING Supersport 35 Putter

The future seems so bright here

Mmm, my mind is wandering. come on lighter bladey version. 🤞

I am really looking forward to see what comes next.

I'm hoping for more shapes and increased availability coming this year. Most interesting putter on the market right now.

Had some fun with this one.

Love the look of the putter, and the SIK face is intriguing. I wonder if/when we will hear about the next batch of Cobra putters?

Really wish there was more information and more availability. I really like the looks and story on this one. It's just nearly impossible to get one in hand.

itching to get this guy out on my home course finally at the proper length.

Really wish there was more information and more availability. I really like the looks and story on this one. It's just nearly impossible to get one in hand.

Going off memory, they sold out VERY quickly, and have since been removed from the Cobra site (under clubs).
I would expect you will hear more about putters over the course of the year though.

Sold out directly from Cobra, but eBay has some for sale

So I’m not hearing much about this putter but I’ve been having a field day with it. It’s kicked a lot of putters out of the bag and puts a great roll on the ball. I REALLY want to see what’s next for Cobra here because the first one was a winner.

So I’m not hearing much about this putter but I’ve been having a field day with it. It’s kicked a lot of putters out of the bag and puts a great roll on the ball. I REALLY want to see what’s next for Cobra here because the first one was a winner.

It really is good. A little too weighty for my stroke at distance, but deadly from 10 feet and in. Roll is so pure.

Hopeful for a lighter, bladier version sometime this summer. 🤞

Going to be an interesting summer watch to see what’s next

It really is good. A little too weighty for my stroke at distance, but deadly from 10 feet and in. Roll is so pure.

Hopeful for a lighter, bladier version sometime this summer. 🤞
That was my big issue with it and what unfortunately made me move on from it.

But I can’t wait to see the MC bags and see how Cobra has improved this concept because I’m betting it’s going to be a winner!

Saw this floating around. Spotted at a PGA SS
$249
me likely.
E3634095-38D6-4BC6-B549-77D8131B8EED.jpeg33858378-95FA-4569-B5B6-3C28E5928793.jpeg

Supersport deserves another run. Pulled it out tonight and it's such a good putting mat putter. 🤔

I wonder if it should get a wrist lock experiment. 🤔🤔

Supersport deserves another run. Pulled it out tonight and it's such a good putting mat putter. 🤔

I wonder if it should get a wrist lock experiment. 🤔🤔
I did. I had my best putting round of the year with it first time out and shot my PB on that particular course.

Back