Cobra King Tec Hybrid

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Haven’t heard about this but it’s on Cobra’s website. It looks to have everything one might need in a hybrid..adjustable weighting and an adjustable hosel.

I think it looks fantastic!! What are your thoughts?
34525BC2-1017-4C02-A304-23E6D97DC823.jpeg
DA563557-A6DD-47C1-AE83-64B07E866941.jpeg
C8587E3D-95B8-4EE5-BA25-1FC571C1D100.jpeg
DB41D4EB-A950-4E59-9A81-37693D011F03.jpeg

that looks awesome. adjustable weights in a hybrid really come in handy!! heavy weight in the toe makes a big difference for me personally

Just when I thought I was done buying clubs….

• Admin
Curious about the lack of rails on this one as it’s been Cobra’s thing for awhile and I actually like them. Wonder if it’s a weight issue because of the adjustable hosel?

Curious about the lack of rails on this one as it’s been Cobra’s thing for awhile and I actually like them. Wonder if it’s a weight issue because of the adjustable hosel?
Based on looking at the sole of the club, I'd say the moveable weights impede with them, so they were left off. Maybe I am wrong though. I like the looks of this hybrid though. I like the shallow leading edge, but I have never been able to hit a hybrid to save my life, lol. I would much rather hit a 4i or 5i.

• Admin
Based on looking at the sole of the club, I'd say the moveable weights impede with them, so they were left off. Maybe I am wrong though. I like the looks of this hybrid though. I like the shallow leading edge, but I have never been able to hit a hybrid to save my life, lol. I would much rather hit a 4i or 5i.
That’s a great point, adjustability with those weights outweighs the rails in terms of playability. Different than the RADSPEED hybrids and aimed at a player who doesn’t need them.

I also really like the shallow face

I like the rails on my current F7 hybrid and wonder how much I would miss them,but the weights may help with my tendency to hook shots with the F7.

These look really good and I like the idea of movable weights in a hybrid.

That looks like an instant classic if it performs half as good as it looks.

also, this will be in at least 2 morgan cup bags come the fall. It will look spectacular next to a set of those copper irons.

That hybrid looks pretty fancy. Kind of a bummer they lost the T-Rails but there can only be so much real estate on the sole there I suppose.

Kinda odd that I really want to see the headcover for this one. Such a nice colorway that I think the headcover would look smooth.

Kinda odd that I really want to see the headcover for this one. Such a nice colorway that I think the headcover would look smooth.
I bet its pretty sweet looking. Going off the other thread, I may just have to buy this blind haha

I like the idea of the rails on their other line. I don't know why this one brings me back visually to a combo of the amp cell and F7 lineup, esp on the sole. I know there is way more to it than that. Top view looks pretty darn good IMO and the shape is fine for me.

Looks really good!

This looks really good, I wish they had a by the ball comparison at address but looks really good in this photo size wise. June 14th can’t get hear soon enough to try.1623257439252.jpeg

This looks like a hybrid I want to try! Love the grey color! Ugh. @Bryndom I found something new :LOL:

I was going to comment that I want the rails to make it perfect. But I can see how you can't do that with weight ports.

That almost looks like a fairway wood from that angle.
That’s what I want to see because this view looks like a cross between the two.1623258367689.jpeg

I was sold until I noticed the lack of rails, I LOVE my rails. I'm sure its mostly placebo for me but I have a lot more confidence with them. Would be nice to have the loft/weight adjustability but Ill have to pass for now (as I go to the website to have a closer look :ROFLMAO:)

That thing looks amazing. I absolutely love the weight options.

Back