Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

I miss my i200s something awful. For those that have had the chance and can remember them, how do these stack up distance/performance wise? (Especially around the 5-6 iron range)
Once I get mine in hand, I can give you an answer on this. I think it’s safe to say though, these are most definitely smaller than the 200’s.

Once I get mine in hand, I can give you an answer on this. I think it’s safe to say though, these are most definitely smaller than the 200’s.
Sorry if I missed it. Is your order actually in, James?

Yessir. Money sitting in PayPal and figured, what the heck? :ROFLMAO:😈;)
You are amazing. I am SO tempted, but I can’t.

I miss my i200s something awful. For those that have had the chance and can remember them, how do these stack up distance/performance wise? (Especially around the 5-6 iron range)
They feel way better

These make me really want a friend who buys and tries as much stuff as I do lately. I need to spread the load somehow because they just don't carry Cobra stuff much here.

These are starting to prey upon my mind.

Now, I pray for an early ship. :ROFLMAO:

How much longer is the blade length compared to the Cobra CB/MB?

Also I really hope Cobra continues to go all in on the MIM process.

These look and sound really good.

I really want to try these with Steelfibers. That cost is high but maybe it’s worth it?

I really want to try these with Steelfibers. That cost is high but maybe it’s worth it?
You lost me at steelfiber :ROFLMAO:

If you get a 5/8/9 i can fill out the rest for you after I go back to my MC set 😂

Sooooo...... MIM preview tomorrow? 👀 👀 👀

No won’t have them in time unfortunately

Yeah I realized after I probably jumped the gun on 10/30. Wishful thinking. All good!

These make me really want a friend who buys and tries as much stuff as I do lately. I need to spread the load somehow because they just don't carry Cobra stuff much here.
That's been the same case here. Although, each year they seem to have a little bit more on the shelf. Drivers, fw, and hybrids for sure. Not much for irons though. I'll be keeping an eye out for them. Hopefully they'll have some demo heads in.

I’m excited to hit these next to my Miura. Ultimate feel test.

You lost me at steelfiber :ROFLMAO:
If the s300 had VSS in it, that would be my first choice but I need something to dampen things. I’m just not sure if they do or not.

If the s300 had VSS in it, that would be my first choice but I need something to dampen things. I’m just not sure if they do or not.
Recoil. Easy peasy....and better. (y)

Back