Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

I am now fully caught up on this thread and am excited.

My credit card is less excited :LOL:

Hey, @Jman! Are they reshafted? When are we going to see what I am confident will be some awesome numbers?

I am now fully caught up on this thread and am excited.

My credit card is less excited :LOL:
Mine is grateful I don't have enough swings for another set, 'cause they're on the list. :LOL:

Mine is grateful I don't have enough swings for another set, 'cause they're on the list. :LOL:
Smart money says you will own a set within the next 90 days.

Smart money says you will own a set within the next 90 days.
lol Maybe. They're late to the party, and there are some others that are going to be hard to pull from the bag. If I liked the look and shape overall a little better I probably would have done it already. My buddy has them coming end of the week though, and I'm not entirely sure how well they're going to fit him, so I might luck into some soon! :LOL:

When are you going to buy your set?
Well, after the news last night about the MC, I may well be wondering into town at the weekend to see if I can get a swing of some!

Hey, @Jman! Are they reshafted? When are we going to see what I am confident will be some awesome numbers?
Not yet, I balked because I needed to work with the Miura Modus 115 to get that article done, plus I want to get some data on these in the stock setup. Hoping I can do that today and then pull them and go from there.

I’m so proud of my restraint to date. These remain on my mind despite it being release season. The real MVP is the four inches of rain we get each week preventing outdoor rounds, but I want to believe I have restraint. I’m guessing I will own these before January though.

Hit these again today.

This time was mostly a comparison with the x forged cb. Compared to them, these have a similar blade length and wider sole. Offset is less on the MIM. Feel wise, I would say the MIM felt softer.

The bigger surprise to me was these kept spin down compared to the xforged CB. Ballspeed was also slightly better with the MIM. Dispersion there really wasn't much in it between the two.

Right now the MIM is towards the top of my list for 2021.

Got data. Will share soon. $ Taper can kick rocks, too damn heavy for me nowadays and too low flighted, I had to fight to get above 30Y.

I’m so proud of my restraint to date. These remain on my mind despite it being release season. The real MVP is the four inches of rain we get each week preventing outdoor rounds, but I want to believe I have restraint. I’m guessing I will own these before January though.

i hope you own them before January

I’m constantly refreshing my cart with these... build/rebuild...ponder...terrible cycle!

My range got the demo head in yesterday and I was the first to hit it. Someone broke the modus 105 stiff shaft so I tried it in $-taper light. The shaft wasn't perfect for me but this felt great. It reminds me of an improved forged tour. It flew about a half club shorter than my forged tec black 7 iron. Looks and feel wise this is perfect.

My range got the demo head in yesterday and I was the first to hit it. Someone broke the modus 105 stiff shaft so I tried it in $-taper light. The shaft wasn't perfect for me but this felt great. It reminds me of an improved forged tour. It flew about a half club shorter than my forged tec black 7 iron. Looks and feel wise this is perfect.

#CivicApproved

Yeah the weather has been less than cooperative. I'd be waiting on a set of these if they were just a touch more forgiving. I thought about it for sure, I'm just not ready to jump into this profile yet. Spin is definitely not an issue with these.

Buy now?

Head and brain: says yes

Heart and ability think it’s best to wait on a little more forgiveness in January

Wife: wont know till they arrive and I work for a living so she can't complain to much (I'm my own hype man)

Now thinking of comparing these to p770 and t100s.

I think these are still on the top of my list for 2021.

Now thinking of comparing these to p770 and t100s.

I think these are still on the top of my list for 2021.

I'm very interested in that T100s comparison. I like the p770 as well as the JPX Forged and the HMB. I'm stuck and just need to get fit.

Back