Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

1622672328793.png

That’s awesome Duffs got them in the bag. Such great irons

These were so so close to going in the bag, but without a full fitting I just went for the slightly more forgiving option. I really shouldn't open this thread again, because they just look so good.

Does anyone have the Forged TEC and Tour MiM to compare side by side? Really looking for a photo of 6 or 8 iron side by side top line view. I know Cobras site has the 7i “glam’d up” photo, just wanted something real…

Does anyone have the Forged TEC and Tour MiM to compare side by side? Really looking for a photo of 6 or 8 iron side by side top line view. I know Cobras site has the 7i “glam’d up” photo, just wanted something real…
Mm. I guarantee I have pictures of that somewhere. If no one hooks you up soon it might be a good project (looking through thousands of photos) to keep the wife busy later while I watch golf.

Mm. I guarantee I have pictures of that somewhere. If no one hooks you up soon it might be a good project (looking through thousands of photos) to keep the wife busy later while I watch golf.
I’ve found a few similar pics to compare individually, but hard to get a real read without them in hand side by side, same pic.

I don't yet but soonish I should have some. The Tour MIM will be copper though

I can get you a picture tonight of the Forged Tec 7 vs the MIM Tour 7

These remain the most under talked about irons on the market, by a LANDSLIDE.

I'd love to talk about them... I just need them in my hands first :ROFLMAO:

Let me know if you want to unload yours that you are hoarding!!:LOL::LOL:

Thanks again! Man that top line is very pleasing. It’s my only knock on the KFT that bulky, squared off top line….
They really remind me of the AP2 line up. They look very good in hand with a bit longer blade length than maybe a CB

They are beautiful and feel so good to hit, I just don't have the swing to put on them. They are fantastic irons for those with repeatable swings. But for me, I need more forgiveness!

They really remind me of the AP2 line up. They look very good in hand with a bit longer blade length than maybe a CB

I get my MIM tours tomorrow, I’ll post side by side with t100. They are close. Top lines are about the same. Cobra a little less offset with a hair longer blade length. It’s a great looking iron

I get my MIM tours tomorrow, I’ll post side by side with t100. They are close. Top lines are about the same. Cobra a little less offset with a hair longer blade length. It’s a great looking iron
You do? Thats awesome.

You do? Thats awesome.
I am assuming they are in one of the 2 boxes in route from CPG, so hopefully this is the case lol!

Anyone have an insider at Cobra? They have no shafts! The gap in the supply chain is scary, even saw Golf Pride’s entire website is basically on backorder…. UNCLE!

Today was the day. The good Ole Morgan Cup delivery day that sent me some copper goodness. Straight to the simulator. I was worried about losing distance given the profile and lofts. I did not! I base my bag off of a 150yd 9 iron. It was spot on. Increments of 10-15 yards afterwards. The 5 iron looks small behind the ball compared to my New Level gamers. The performance is better. Just put a good swing on it. The feel is awesome. I’ve searched for an i200 replacement. I found them. This is it. Will be in the bag for a long while.

Attachments

• E019B34E-6D47-44F0-9DEE-249457890905.jpeg
    E019B34E-6D47-44F0-9DEE-249457890905.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 27
Back