Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

they look great, but I found out that no pros actually use them. for example, bryson used the king tour (no mim technology) , but when these came out, he didnt switch to them. He kept the old ones or switched to.... let me check. He has the cobra tour 1 length which are like.... the secondary model like the taylormade mc, or the titleist cb. Why? no offset

Jason Duffner uses them

The most popular iron on tour is the Titleist T100. The 7 iron has 2.5mm offset. That is the exact same number in the King Tour

The most popular iron on tour is the Titleist T100. The 7 iron has 2.5mm offset. That is the exact same number in the King Tour
i could be wrong about the offset, i only guessed that after trying them out. i dont know the measurement of it.

they look great, but I found out that no pros actually use them. for example, bryson used the king tour (no mim technology) , but when these came out, he didnt switch to them. He kept the old ones or switched to.... let me check. He has the cobra tour 1 length which are like.... the secondary model like the taylormade mc, or the titleist cb. Why? no offset
Is that a prerequisite for you? They're a little different profile than what some tour pros use, so it's not surprising you don't see them out there everywhere. I didn't know Duffner plays them, I thought he played the Forged CB. Regardless, they look (offset and top line are great) and feel outstanding, so if they're a good fit for you on the numbers, that should be all that matters, right?

i dont think they are aimed at tour players. a 20 handicapper might have some

i dont think they are aimed at tour players. a 20 handicapper might have some

the t100 is the most played iron on tour. My previous irons were t100. Great set of irons. The MIM tour are spot on with them. The have the size, spin characteristics of all the tour irons I’ve played. Feel so much better then then the t100 as well.

We need more pics of copper to drool over! I’m longing to get these in my hands

That 5 iron :oops:

I was scared of it when I first seen it but not after having it on the course. A smooth swing with decent contact and the drop off on mishits isn’t huge.

I was scared of it when I first seen it but not after having it on the course. A smooth swing with decent contact and the drop off on mishits isn’t huge.
I kind of want a 4 now haha

I kind of want a 4 now haha

I feel the same way. I may order that and the 3 just to have them with the set figuring the copper is a limited run. I don't see myself every gaming them though. Radspeed hybrid has been to good to me.

I duffed one 6 iron shot from the rough today. Bad club selection. Other than that shot, these allowed me to pretty much accomplish any type of reasonable shot. I need two more rounds to update my handicap officially. I have a feeling these are going to help drop it significantly

I duffed one 6 iron shot from the rough today. Bad club selection. Other than that shot, these allowed me to pretty much accomplish any type of reasonable shot. I need two more rounds to update my handicap officially. I have a feeling these are going to help drop it significantly
They’re a pretty underrated iron as @Jman has been telling us for quite a while!

They’re a pretty underrated iron as @Jman has been telling us for quite a while!
Criminally so. Performance, looks, feel, durability….impeccable.

Copper MIM tours are fiyah!

3 range session, one simulator session, and two rounds, the copper finish looks good. I marked the PW by hitting a dirty ball, but the soles look like new

These are beautiful and amazing feeling irons. While they aren’t quite at the feel levels of some of the premier forged stuff out there; it’s close. Much closer than I would have thought

These are beautiful and amazing feeling irons. While they aren’t quite at the feel levels of some of the premier forged stuff out there; it’s close. Much closer than I would have thought

Its a different feel. Certainly not bad, but different. I have gained distance since I put them in the bag. Enjoying iron play more than any part of my game right now

My name is Ernie. I have the best irons ever.

Criminally so. Performance, looks, feel, durability….impeccable.
They are some of the best looking irons out there. Absolutely beautiful in hand.

They are some of the best looking irons out there. Absolutely beautiful in hand.
Yup. And more durable than just about anything in this segment

Back