Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

I hit shots with these today I didn’t know I could hit. I didn’t always convert the birdie attempts but man I loved being able to give myself chances.

I hit shots with these today I didn’t know I could hit. I didn’t always convert the birdie attempts but man I loved being able to give myself chances.
Sheer fun, aren’t they?

Sheer fun, aren’t they?

I needed 175 yard REALLY high fade over a tree to a blind green. I knew I struck it well. I didn't expect it to be hit to 15 feet.

These have such an addicting feeling! Loving these!

I'm sure there are more forgiving options on the market, but nothing I can find surpasses the total package of looks, feel and results.

Those look amazing. Such great irons. If I ever settle on my gamers I may buy a set of chromes just to mess around with. Go hit those things!
Straight to the course this afternoon! Right into the fire!

Straight to the course this afternoon! Right into the fire!

I have no doubts you're gonna love them. Such a great feeling iron.

Having played both, I can say these are as forgiving as the Apex Pros in my opinion, maybe even moreso. Definitely less penal on thin strikes. I found the sole punished a fat shot a hair more than the Pros, but it was also a pretty wet course.

These hold up with anything in their peer group, and I think bring a lot to the table. One of the things I actually liked a lot out of these was that the misses didn't go off the planet. I hooked one pretty good off a side lie and it definitely went left, but not insanely so, where with a different iron it would have launched off the planet. Definitely the tradeoff for a little less front/back forgiveness. Also, thought toe hits got a lot more than they deserved.

The longer irons are definitely more demanding than a high capper could play but they aren't brutal by any means.

Love hearing that. Can't wait to put them to the test!

I’m over spinning my short irons. Been trying a ball change and it seems to work through the bag. Really really like these irons. I can’t think of anything I would consider replacing them.

First round out with the King Tours and they performed quite well. Playing these stock with no adjustments to loft or lie and my distances appeared to on par with
what I have come to expect these days.

The feel is so so so good I am so happy I went this route. They launch high even with 125g 6.5 LZ shafts they get up pretty quick but they don’t appear to spin the ball up too much which is nice. Oh and the copper is 🔥🔥
65D9AA63-DAB1-40FB-AB8B-1E329B6873AD.jpeg

First round out with the King Tours and they performed quite well. Playing these stock with no adjustments to loft or lie and my distances appeared to on par with
what I have come to expect these days.

The feel is so so so good I am so happy I went this route. They launch high even with 125g 6.5 LZ shafts they get up pretty quick but they don’t appear to spin the ball up too much which is nice. Oh and the copper is 🔥🔥
View attachment 9016184
I gotta hand it to them - I didn’t love the color online but it looks good there. Very solid offering.

I can't wait to hit these irons again. Such a different feeling in these compared to the Forged Tec and those were pretty fantastic as well. I think the copper is amazing but I think black would have been even more 🔥

I can't wait to hit these irons again. Such a different feeling in these compared to the Forged Tec and those were pretty fantastic as well. I think the copper is amazing but I think black would have been even more 🔥

MiM copper is starting to wear on the leading edge of the sole. The finish under that copper is dark.

MiM copper is starting to wear on the leading edge of the sole. The finish under that copper is dark.
This is what I am curious to know - what will the longevity of this finish be?

This is what I am curious to know - what will the longevity of this finish be?
We all know its going to wear but whats underneath could be magical haha

Back