Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

Hit these against the mizuno pro line today. They held there own for sure. Had the most ball speed of the day with these. I love the heavy hit these have. Even compared to the mizuno I think I preferred this feel.

Hit these against the mizuno pro line today. They held there own for sure. Had the most ball speed of the day with these. I love the heavy hit these have. Even compared to the mizuno I think I preferred this feel.
I really enjoyed the 223/225 combo but not enough to change. Maybe a 923 JPX offering down the road.

After a recent fitting, got these bent flatter for me. Played 18 with them today and my left miss is way more tame and feels like better contact! Definitely will try other irons but these will be the gamers. They do everything great for me.

When I'm getting to practice and play a decent amount I am for sure keeping these in the bag. My last time out I hit every club poorly but these require a little more time than the average GI iron.

When I'm getting to practice and play a decent amount I am for sure keeping these in the bag. My last time out I hit every club poorly but these require a little more time than the average GI iron.

I love the MIM, definitely not GI irons but definitely pretty friendly for their profile

These irons have to be the most consistent irons I’ve ever played. Front to back dispersion is ridiculously good. Hit an ok one it flies the same and one you flush. The are a super fun set of irons and they still look like new! Still really enjoy these irons and they still feel as good as anything else I’ve hit.

@LSMO Its seems we are the only ones left with these 😀

@LSMO Its seems we are the only ones left with these 😀

I was thinking the same, truly probably the most underrated players irons out right now. Hopefully some more folks will try them!

I was able to get some Copper MiM Tours in the bag. They are fantastic irons with the Nippon Modus 120 shafts. I was doing a lot of indoor work on a mat with the 7 iron. I wouldn't recommended lots of mat work. The finish is getting more worn than most the other clubs in the bag.

I was able to get some Copper MiM Tours in the bag. They are fantastic irons with the Nippon Modus 120 shafts. I was doing a lot of indoor work on a mat with the 7 iron. I wouldn't recommended lots of mat work. The finish is getting more worn than most the other clubs in the bag.

I've not had any major issues. I have a lot of mat time in the simulator. Wear seems to be no worse than any other iron. (the don't like gravel in the desert though ;))

I've not had any major issues. I have a lot of mat time in the simulator. Wear seems to be no worse than any other iron. (the don't like gravel in the desert though ;))
Maybe I am doing something wrong...

I work tonight but will have some up by Thursday

What's wrong with that? I think they are wearing nicely. Does the sole ever touch the groud? :ROFLMAO:
Haha didn’t even notice that. Is that a bad thing?

That doesn’t strike me as inordinate wear. Is it wearing similarly on the face?
I think the wear looks great. I was just stating that the 7 iron has worn more than my other irons due to using a mat with it more than other clubs.

I think the wear looks great. I was just stating that the 7 iron has worn more than my other irons due to using a mat with it more than other clubs.
My bad. I misread.

I hate hitting off most mats.

My 3 iron is pristine. 😀

I hit a lot of irons today. Tried a lot of different things and couldn’t unseat the copper goodness of the King Tour. Mizuno 223s and HMP would be 2nd and 3rd with Apex pro 4th (i59 excluded because of the ridiculous price) I would consider the i59 if one of you paid for them. 😂

Went in to a local fitter today (golf-md, pretty well known place in the midwest) to decide my gamers for the year. It was between these, t100 and Mizuno 223. Hit them all, my fitter Rob told me I would be stupid to play anything else after I hit these lol. Was consistently seeing 130 ball speed with the 6 iron, carrying 194. Also gave a lot of props to cobra for getting lofts and lies spot on! Getting some new grips and ferrules for this year!

Some guys love putters. Some wedges. Some love to buy every driver on the market. I love irons. I will add a set of irons this season for the joy of doing so, but having these in the bag are a treat. I fly them to hi when I try a full shot, but I love the sound, feel, and look. They should remain on everyones radar.

Back