Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

anyway - according to Cobra rep these are more for the better player anyway so the branding is probably accurate. The duffers can enjoy the easier to play Cobra gear and there's plenty of that.
Of course, there’s options for all, but based on JB’s feedback tonight there will be more playability here than some think. There’s also a very thorough rundown of these in the first post in here, lots of feedback to come as well, I can guarantee that (y);)

So it's Shiels the only one pissing in the KING Pro MIM punchbowl a little, or am I missing someone else? It sounds like @JB is enjoying them, and it seems like almost everyone else is too.

So it's Shiels the only one pissing in the KING Pro MIM punchbowl a little, or am I missing someone else? It sounds like @JB is enjoying them, and it seems like almost everyone else is too.
I can’t help there as I don’t watch Youtube reviews except ours, but if no clubs are liked by all I guess.

Sadly some in the media have decided click bait is more important than delivering facts. There is a tech story and we should explain it and tell people if it works. :D

Not really for this thread, but I feel Shiels is pay to play and has been for quite a few years

(full disclosure he liked one of my tweets one time 😂😂😂😂)

I can’t help there as I don’t watch Youtube reviews except ours, but if no clubs are liked by all I guess.

Sadly some in the media have decided click bait is more important than delivering facts. There is a tech story and we should explain it and tell people if it works. :D
Agreed. And if I were to bet the one guy that would 'not talk about the tech' (he made a point about that, lol) and just piss on it, well.. I would have won that bet.

Can you make a reasonable blade length comparison for something else in this general category?

Agreed. And if I were to bet the one guy that would 'not talk about the tech' (he made a point about that, lol) and just piss on it, well.. I would have won that bet.

Can you make a reasonable blade length comparison for something else in this general category?
I can take some side by sides tomorrow if you remind me.

Would love to try these

I've watched several Youtube reviews and Shiels has been the only one who didn't laud the soft feel. Not that this will concern Cobra - Rick is not the longest club in the bag.

Of course, there’s options for all, but based on JB’s feedback tonight there will be more playability here than some think. There’s also a very thorough rundown of these in the first post in here, lots of feedback to come as well, I can guarantee that (y);)
do you think they will produce a friendlier version for higher handicappers using the MIM ?

do you think they will produce a friendlier version for higher handicappers using the MIM ?
I think that right now with the Forged Tec, they don’t really need to as they fit that friendlier mold incredibly well.

It definitely seems Cobra is all in on MIM right now though, so who knows.

As always though, I’d go hit the irons to see, you might very well be surprised.

For @OldandStiff

Mizuno JPX921 Tour (very close)
FB6ADCBD-9B0D-4756-8BC7-3535047A38E1.jpeg

Callaway X Forged CB (CB is smaller)
C6C310B5-E9B6-485A-B195-611FB020BC78.jpeg

vs Ben Hogan PTX Pro (Hogan is shorter club length)
388CE2B6-EBD3-4AF3-890E-B5E26A4BE9F2.jpeg

vs Callaway MAVRIK Pro (Similar)
48586E42-7384-4D34-ACAE-608E4805353F.jpeg

Not OS - but thanks for that - i like me some “longer” irons

Nice pictures @JB. Thank you.

Man it’s always fun to see just how compact the PTx Pro’s actually are, wow.

Im now a little more excited. Once more unto the breach of trying to get some Cobra back in the bag!

Those are some fantastic visuals, thanks for those @JB. Great choices for compare and contrast.

Wow those pics are fascinating.
I had always thought the JPX921 Tours were smaller and the X Forged bigger.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I miss my i200s something awful. For those that have had the chance and can remember them, how do these stack up distance/performance wise? (Especially around the 5-6 iron range)

Back